Team Fortress 2: Meet the Scout

For those who love TF2 and those who will when they buy it, a new-as-usual-hillarious trailer-video was released today - Meet the Scout*BOINK*

Also, there's a TF2 update (new gameplay + map along with unlockable weapons) scheduled for this weekend as many of you may already know. :eek:hyeah:

Hey guys, there's a TF2 league tournament going on. I am part of the tMg (Trade Mark Gaming) TF2 clan. We won our first match and it was totally unexpected and a big upset :) Here are the results so far:

GameSync Forums

Matches takes place every weekend and start at about 8pm. You can watch the matches here:

Source TV IP: 203.81.39.54:27020

To view the matches, open the game console using tile (~) key, and type "connect 203.81.39.54:27020"

I am really looking forward to the new TF2 updates specially the Goldrush map.

I hope they make "Meet The Pyro". That would be interesting because you can hardly understand what he says. Also, they could show him using his axe.

OT, but the VStreet TF2 server seems to have gone offline recently. Any clues?

I hope they make "Meet The Pyro". That would be interesting because you can hardly understand what he says. Also, they could show him using his axe.

Yeah :( any active server from India???

b_naresh said:

Ya ... was worried this weekend too. Used to get great ping on them .. What happened guys ... bring them back.

Back