team RoG (DotA) featured at RGN

cOOl_chap

Adept
Mar 18, 2006
www.v-street.net
Hello guys,

Please allow me to introduce our team Rocc'sTrs of Gaming aka RoG

About us :
Team RoG [Rocc'strs of Gaming, formerly known as team 3gp.DotA ] is a professional DotA team who are as well known for setting precedents as they are for being a successful team. Founded by young chaps of Mumbai, the team has been several times regarded as India’s best, taking home many prestigious "trophies" (or at least victories).

Line up :
Roccat.RoG - ‘Phobia
Roccat.RoG - ‘Acrid’
Roccat.RoG - ‘Mr.Everest’
Roccat.RoG - ‘R1sk[z]’
Roccat.RoG - ‘ProphecY’
Roccat.RoG - 'Evil'

The team players have been featured on the Rapture Gaming Network's facebook page ( a Singapore based gaming co. )

Please support the team :)

Facebook profile for the team:Roccat.RoG | Facebook
Facebook profile for RGN : Rapture Gaming Network (RGN) | Facebook
Thank you
Saurabh Agrawal

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
Jul 24, 2007
btw i am resign of dota's clan that i already won some semi -final but lost in final match that i defeat (FU clan) and MYM also much more so don;t remember at all etc..

cause all the clan are best team all over india but they have lot of member support for hero pick ;)

cOOl_chap

Adept
Mar 18, 2006
www.v-street.net
Arun.P said:
btw i am resign of dota's clan that i already won some semi -final but lost in final match that i defeat (FU clan) and MYM also much more so don;t remember at all etc..

cause all the clan are best team all over india but they have lot of member support for hero pick ;)

You played against mYm ? as in team Meet Your Maker??? :/ what clan are u from ??? and the reason we say that the team RoG is best is because - the team has defeated all the big teams across India....including the teams like JnP and ErroR

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
Jul 24, 2007
^ that is meet your master :p

anyway but my team are not strong skill second one and they don't use warkey :p for focus fast skill attack like dagger, return damage and much more etc..

cause if they are best so another team will beat u soon in the future that i already met JNP and few clan at chennai at dfuze