tech enclave android app

akash01

Disciple
I am not able to download tech enclave's android app . Can anyone help me is it removed from playstore or the links on the forum are not working?

I am not able to download tech enclave's android app . Can anyone help me is it removed from playstore or the links on the forum are not working?
Dude the app was discontinued yrs ago. Use tapatalk. I have the apk but it just doesn't work after Marshmallow os.

Since, this thread is up, does the Trade section show up correctly for all on Tapatalk? I dont see the table in OP, not sure if its just me.

I hate tapatalk..it looks all kachra & messed up. TE app was simply awesome. Same fee as if on actual site.
Can someone takes it development further for compatibility for future android apps?
@Renegade @puns your suggestions..

We will very soon have a PWA which can be installed and used as a mobile app. Will see if the mobile apps can be restored back. Apps went unsupported coz they cost money to support.

Either way, it will be a highly unpopular decision but by the end of the year, Tapatalk support will be removed. It makes no sense to let Tapatalk leech off your content and make money while you struggle to stay afloat.

I have never used tapatalk/ mobile app cause the mobile site is great.
Web app will be cool

Back