Techboi is the awesome :D

OMG...again... Poor TB :p

I request the mods to unban his old id. He has requested this many times but the mods seem to ignore this. I dont think any of us are in a position to judge him so harshly. Its just a forum. Unban his old id please.

God, Techboi is a legend now... ravaging tech forums, he roams the virtual world :eek:hyeah:

And yes, me too requests mods to unban his old id.

Quote:

please tell me how to change IP

at techenclave.com/forums there is a guide but I am banned from there, please help.

I guess they're a step ahead of us over there. :laugh:

:rofl: my stomach hurts from laughing :rofl:

poor akshayt.

mods should unban his id hopefully.

2.2k posts!! hehe its a surprise he wasnt banned there :p
Guess he missed Anand lal Shimpi in delhi?
2Gb RAM as 4GB is expensive.... :p remember this is the same guy who kept harping that 1 Lac a month salary was low by his standards ....

ROFL..... I think we should consider a "Best of techboy" writeup kinda thing :D (with contribution from members ......It would be awesome :eek:hyeah: .

Who wanted expensive coffee.......................

Had told him.... will sell him nescafe costly... to compensate his ego for buying costly coffeee

Hmm.. anyone remember the "how to win a girl" thread. He even wrote a poem called, "If I were a puppy" for her.

i'm comparatively new to forums but i understand what is going on now :p

please post more links :p

he is fit as a character in southpark btw :p

^Hint: Head to the Show Off section. Sort the list by clicking on Views. Head to ze The Ultimate Experience : X1900XTX thread by ze techboy.

Makes for a good read. :D

About time techboy is resuscitated. A legendary member of the forums!

Gannu said:
^Hint: Head to the Show Off section. Sort the list by clicking on Views. Head to ze The Ultimate Experience : X1900XTX thread by ze techboy.

Makes for a good read. :D

About time techboy is resuscitated. A legendary member of the forums!

got to the thread...

techboy said:

how do i get chennai prices in india
, contact of the person.

techboy said:
you are nuts + peanuts

:rofl:

Back