Techenclave Featured in DNA

Hi Guys,

Just to bring to your notice that techenclave.com has been mentioned on page number 14 on the right hand side bottom on sunday the 12th of november. (Sunday DNA)

Its mentioned as

Techenclave.com
Got tech questions and no one to ask? Dedicated techies decoding everything from motherboards to computer games:)

Congrats TE! Scan it and archive it for yourselves! :)

hmmm...i dont get DNA at home..but if some one could just scan and post a copy ..it would be gr88..

man TE .really rocks..proud to be a part of..it and to have ppl like u all ..n here helpin each other..

params7 said:
techencalve.com

DNA just pwnd TE.

lol everyone just pwns everyone else is it

and from where I see it, its the author who got pwned :p

and good to see TE's name in a mag ;)

If this is an ad by TE, then the admins should sue DNA....

coz in an ad for TE, the name of the website is everything and they messed that up.... :mad:

techeNCALVE.com pwns !!!!

Btw any of you guys notice that media hardly bothers to pay attention to anything related to tech/gaming ? Few days back in the Mumbai Mirror paper in the top of the list ( Its a small part of the page in the end sections i think ) they had said....

Viva Pinata a boring slow game for the PC which has to be ignored at the most. ( Very Similar to this or something, Viva never released on PC and when that was printed it was never even released on 360 ) Meh !!

It's that column where they show whats hot ? Whats not... (Top Movies, games, music, books and stuff)

akS !

stupid dna peeps... firefox says server not find when i type in techeNCALVE.com!! now whose goonna solve my queries on motherboards and computer games?? bah!! high hopes for nothing. tsh tsh!

lol wht u know guys i came to know abt this frm a digit mod.......the very next day it was posted...while i was dealing with him for the mobo.......

but i guess its one frm the site who may have passed on the link to them.......

great that we made it... But I would gladly advise our mods if they should wish to sue. For an online portal for whom the www means everything its criminal to miss spell the freakin homepage.
Fuc$in writer should be sh0t for this goof up...
it's not surprising seeing DNA goofing up though considering the 'talent' they've acquired....:p

Back