Techie's Central

clown_abhi

Skilled
Hey,

Hio everybody.:D

I am Abhi from Bangalore. A core gamer to the heart since the last 5 years. Played most FPS since then. Love the NFS series.

Tried overclocking my graphics card a few years back - a ATI 9550 & damaged it. But that was a long way back. Now have a AMD X2 based system with 7600 & running both on overclock.

Kept searching all these years for a discussion forum that caters to everybody - every techie, every gamer & that's why I call it

The Techie's Central:clap:

Bye.:eek:hyeah:

Hey John,

I am a strict FPS & NFS lover. I have played most of the fps since the last 5 years.
I loved STALKER. The gameplay, the graphics was all awesome. Want to play Crysis next but am afraid of my system specs.
Usually i don't go to cybercafes for gaming. We have LAN Gaming at friend's house but that was ages ago man. However, u can go to Sify Gamedromes here & there for gaming.
Where in bangalore are U? What games do u like?

Hello everybody, I also like FPS actually it was Half Life that started it all. Then touched on on some real-time strategy games, but right now I am thinking about Gears of War some of my XBOX buddies said it rocked.:D

salutes to ALL GAMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.:
atlast i found one man calling himself true gamer :rockon:
secret i m :king: of all gamersssssssssssss.

GOT IT NA!

Back