raahpatel

Disciple
Hi techies...

I GOT ONE TV TUNER CARD IN GIFT

MADE - FRONTECH JIL-0606
Computer Parts & Peripherals
IT HAS BASICALLY PHILLIPS SAA7310 CHIP
N I M USING VISTA ULTIMATE X64

NOW THE PROBLEM IS I COULDN'T RUN THE CARD AS THE SUPPLIED SOFTER SAYS THAT FAILED TO INITIALIZE THE HARDWARE #E0601001

AFTER TOOO UCH GOOOGLING - I TRIED SOME SOFTS LIKE HONEST TECH TV 4.0 GOLD, SUPER TV, BUT STILL,,,!!!!

LASTLY IN HT TV 4.0 GOLD IT WORKED BUT NO SOUNDS...

NOW WHATS MORE TO EXPLAIN - SIMPLY I GOT A CARD - MENTIONED VISTA COMPATOBLE BUT NOT WORKING IN VISTA :( - ANY SOLUTION...??? :huh:

Dude please do not post in CAPITALS and bold .It means you are shouting please change it.

For the issue can you please the Hardware id,by using hardware id we can get drivers or software info from PCI database.

Post a screen shot like below

Sorry Techies,,, I didn't mean that...

N Here Is The SS...

Attachments

• new-1.JPG
    new-1.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 180
64 bit drivers for the Philips 713X is still spotty. I doubt if you can get it to work

check out the info posted here

For those with saa713x based TV tuners... - PlanetAMD64

try registering there and downoading the drivers they've posted there

PS: It would help if you could stop typing in all caps , and stopped adressing everyone as techies. even though the site's name is techenclave, let me assure you that we're (mostly :p) normal people

greenhorn said:
i believe the chipset is unsupported currently - touch luck. use another tuner or OS

It's Working Well in Xp but I LOve Vista.. n Vista Is Faster than XP for me... So Any Solution For That..???

I got those drivers using the vendor ID and device ID from the screen shot you have posted.If it aint working cant do ntn much though .You are running out of luck .Try to return back the card get a pinnacle or any other brand.

Vista faster than XP???? No way! SP3 brought in a 10% boost to speed for XP... SP1 for vista didnt. The architecture is messed up.. only uber fast hardware can do the trick.

Now coming to your problem.. like greenhorn said.. tough luck.. those drivers are spotty.. practically useless.. so its better you shift to XP and use it.

Cheers!

Friends.... Some How I managed to get the signals... but now the problem is m getting signals on S-Video Mode n No Sound... :( n main thing is that card is connected via regular cable.. not in S-Video Port...

As far as i see, u are not able to hear sound in any, isn't it?
Try Chris TV and set the audio input appropriately, else u won't be able to hear sound.

for those who are nt able to get their tuner softwares n drivers to work under vista... just coppy the supplied software contect from cd/dvd to hdd...

loacate all .exe n assign them XP compatibility.

then start s/w(driver installation shall be same) installation.

this works most of the times with vista32... hope it does with vista64 tooo (that is...if it comes wid atleast XP64 drivers).

Back