Technical Information Needed

wanted: tech info!!! urgent!!!

if anybody can answer this...
I need certain info abt Petro(Gasoline) and Kerosene....
like..
1. Burn rate
2. Burnrate Coefficient
3. Burnrate pressure constant...
4. specific impulse
5. combustion temp
6. density
7. ratio of specific heats...

pls this is for a gr8 ideA of mine which will be a part the competition coming soon in my city ....
so guys plz pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help...

lol!!!
Wtf? :S
my friend was asking the same thing too :S
U are from hyd ? studying in MJ? and u ppl are onto some cheap jet turbines which u wanna present at BITS?

I think u can google for most of them.;)

tifôsi said:
lol!!!
Wtf? :S
my friend was asking the same thing too :S
U are from hyd ? studying in MJ? and u ppl are onto some cheap jet turbines which u wanna present at BITS?

I think u can google for most of them.;)

ok mister tifosi,,, whatever the f#$@ it may be but we didnt find it the google on a lot other sites so if mister know it all TIFOSI can help us plz do it, we wud be very glad thanks.....

dear bosky,
thanks for the links but i did not find anything of my use in the links that you have sent.....
but any way thanks for the effort..... and if you do find the parameters mentioned in the first post in this thread pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease do post it here...
thanks once again...

ok mister tifosi,,, whatever the f#$@ it may be but we didnt find it the google on a lot other sites so if mister know it all TIFOSI can help us plz do it, we wud be very glad thanks.....

Edit/Delete Message

huh? wtf is this for? it was just a question man, please be careful about what you say to others :)

Hey dude, have you just joined this forum to get your work done or somethin....only 5 posts n gettin an attitude stop bad mouthin ppl here.

Back