TE'ites from Gurgaon..

Although a small town, lately I've seen a lot of guys from this place on the forums. Post in if you're from Gurgaon with your location and we can probably have our own TE Gurgaon meet.

I'm from near Sector-12 BTW.. :D

Bhul jao bro. Last kisi ne Delhi NCR meet ke liye post kiya tha mainey bhi haan bola tha bahi tak wait kar raha hun pata nahi kab hogi. :huh:
By the way I am from New delhi

ankxxs said:
Bhul jao bro. Last kisi ne Delhi NCR meet ke liye post kiya tha mainey bhi haan bola tha bahi tak wait kar raha hun pata nahi kab hogi. :huh:

By the way I am from New delhi

I am to blame for this. Sorry. Here is the original link.

Arihant.EXE , do one thing. Since this is a newer thread (better change of being viewed). List out all the guys here, who responded positively in my original thread. And we can take another "yes" from them. And lets plan it for April..? Else let me know, I will do the consolidation. Lets get the NCR meet rolling.

Me toh in if its on weekend. :)

Bro no need to say sorry it was not your fault that everyone could not got to agree on single point.:)

asingh said:
I am to blame for this. Sorry. Here is the original link.

Arihant.EXE , do one thing. Since this is a newer thread (better change of being viewed). List out all the guys here, who responded positively in my original thread. And we can take another "yes" from them. And lets plan it for April..? Else let me know, I will do the consolidation. Lets get the NCR meet rolling.

Back