Tem-India - Universal EPROM/Microcontroller Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

Most Of you Are In Your School and College and Some Of you Are Professionals .People Who Are Into Electronics Would Know The Value Of A EPROM And Microcontroller Programmer .This Universal Programmer Can Program All your Serial And Parallel EPROMS And Also Program your Microcontrollers Like The 8051 And PIC Series .The Same Can Also Program AVR Series FRom Atmel .We Also Stock And Sell Many Type Of Adapters For This Programmer Like The Dip 32 To PLCC32 and The DIP To SOIC8 .These Adapters Are Useful To Program your Motherboard and Other Devices BIOSES Also .this EPROM Programmer Can Also Unbrick Your Dead Motherboard Thats Gone Dead Due To a Bad BIOS Flash .

Stager Genius 540 Universal EPROM Programmer

Pricing Rs :6403/- + Shipping

Shipping

• DTDC Air Cargo @ Rs :85/Kg And Insurance If Desired @ Rs :2% Extra

Warranty

• 1 Year Return To Base Warranty ,you will Bear the Shipping charges For Both sides .

Attachments

• DeviceList.zip
    20 KB · Views: 167
MohitPreet said:
o sir ji wat r these!

its going over my head

may be not my cup of tea!

Mohit ,

Not To Confuse You These Are IC Programmers ,Like You Have BIOS Chip On Motherboard Right ,this Device Feeds The Software Into That BIOs Ic and Makes The BIOs Work Like a Small Computer That Powers Up Your Motherboard .

So we dont need power supplies anymore? :clap:

Mohit ,

Not To Confuse You These Are IC Programmers ,Like You Have BIOS Chip On Motherboard Right ,this Device Feeds The Software Into That BIOs Ic and Makes The BIOs Work Like a Small Computer That Powers Up Your Motherboard .

Qams said:
Sunrom.com giving @ 2000 to 2999/- only

Hello ,

Those Are Targetted Programmers Like For ARM ,PIC Etc ,this is Universal I Will Attach the Device List in the First Post ,This Can Program Approx 6500 different IC/EPROMS/MCU Etc Etc

hi,

am interested in this device , can u pls contact me with details? my mobile number is - 098950 43213 - kerala

thanks , pls update

Anil

anil_kottayam said:
hi,

am interested in this device , can u pls contact me with details? my mobile number is - 098950 43213 - kerala

thanks , pls update

Anil

anil ,

Boss What Details you Need ,I Will Add PLCC32 And SOIC 8 Adapters Also in This .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back