Tempting (Airflow King) [CM Fanboy Alert]

G@d of w@r said:
Ahh yes MH-MBA CET exam. how did ya know that sato? :O

Obvious.. Similar Age, n ur frm mumbai (Maharashtra)... Im giving it too :p

G@d of w@r said:
Well dont want any comments from CM fanboys. its just a show off so enjoy the show for the stuff i just bought. :)

andrew327 said:
Looks nice but nothing beats the CM690 its No.1 VFM cabby made till date, also the tempest looks like 75% rip off from CM690.............

BTW way congratulations on your new possession......

:p

sato1986 said:
Obvious.. Similar Age, n ur frm mumbai (Maharashtra)... Im giving it too

Sun yaar, Chill maar!

Haha. good luck for ur exam too.. O/T what are you scores in mock? highest score and lowest?

@ To all..

Thank you guys. i just opened up the cabby and fitter 2 x Blue CCFl's and 1 x UV CCFL.. all organised.. u will see one of the best cable management in this cabby.. but cant assure that if it will be the best or not :bleh: Will sit for 3-4 hours and will setup everything..

1st.. remove components from old cabby and make them dust free is a hell lotta tuff job :(

G@d of w@r said:
@ To all..
Thank you guys. i just opened up the cabby and fitter 2 x Blue CCFl's and 1 x UV CCFL.. all organised.. u will see one of the best cable management in this cabby.. but cant assure that if it will be the best or not :bleh: Will sit for 3-4 hours and will setup everything..

1st.. remove components from old cabby and make them dust free is a hell lotta tuff job :(
hehe............i knowed u couldn't hold ur horses :eek:hyeah:

Sudarshan_SMD said:
hehe............i knowed u couldn't hold ur horses :eek:hyeah:

Ya man.. being a computer crazy cant hold anything for PC... i just keep it coming :hap2:

I hope this is the last and final upgrade. now no upgrades until DX11 is implemented in games :p

G@d of w@r said:
but I have that BHOPU (air blower which comes for 15 bux) it will do the job..

anyways how much that Safe Dust Remover lasts for in terms of hours? refillable?

The Can does not seem to last too long (I dont use it very often) - on continuous running I doubt it would last much over 1 to 1.5 hours. You are supposed to use it with short bursts. It is NOT refillable.

The problem with the BHOPU (air blower which comes for 15 bux) is that my hand does not last for more then 10 minutes of pressing the air bulb :p

OT:
G@d of w@r said:
Haha. good luck for ur exam too.. O/T what are you scores in mock? highest score and lowest?
:( Dint have the patience to complete the mock, got up after doing 50 questions :ashamed:

A good new to all.. Installed all my PC components in TEMPEST :D awesome cabinet i must say... but little cable management left :p

Took more than 2 hours :O

Pics in 1st post :)

G@d of w@r said:
A good new to all.. Installed all my PC components in TEMPEST :D awesome cabinet i must say... but little cable management left :p

Took more than 2 hours :O

Pics in 1st post :)

:S :S hats of to u when u have a "CET" exam tomorrow.....!.....almost all the people i know have 'least' interest in an exam on which their future is hanging !......

hanzy said:
:S :S hats of to u when u have a "CET" exam tomorrow.....!.....almost all the people i know have 'least' interest in an exam on which their future is hanging !......
Our professor is class told us not to study for last 2 days and relax on 14th eve so decided to spend time for cabby and a few of my Girl friends :)

Quad Master said:
Cabby looks gr8 , do proper cable mgmt , else whats the use of the transparent side panel.
I know dude. but will do on monday. all cables u see is of those 6 fans which are included in PC.. will clean the clutter tomorrow or monday :D will update with pic :hap2:

G@d of w@r said:
Our professor is class told us not to study for last 2 days and relax on 14th eve so decided to spend time for cabby and a few of my Girl friends :)

wow.....awsome professor out there......i dint know CET had a section on cable management and since u had couple of girl friends to spend time on a , girl management section :bleh: kidding.....jokes apart...All the Best for the paper !....

Back