Testers for seedbox

@chris , how am i doing ? Can you please tell me my stats becoz with restarts i have lost count . And my upload speeds have gone for a six . From 5MB/s they are not going above 1.5MB/s . please check

Last edited by a moderator:
@chris , how am i doing ? Can you please tell me my stats becoz with restarts i have lost count . And my upload speeds have gone for a six . From 5MB/s they are not going above 1.5MB/s . please check

You are at 141GB.
And yeah they will obviously go down as more users actually start using the box.Remember its been shared with 5 other people.So you can do the math ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine

i4mt8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I am using seedbox for a very long time,hardest site to seed is scc,leecher become seeder in couple of second,always have to use those free pack to earn good upload
SCC is easy to seed just in case you dont know.

Guys.
i am not able to connect to the seed box using the filezilla client,i tried using the qucik connect option and also through add a new site option,iam not able to view the files that are present in the server,anyhow iam able to connect to the seed box through winscp ,i transferred a sample of a tv show and it got done at the rate of 20kbps.

Guys.
i am not able to connect to the seed box using the filezilla client,i tried using the qucik connect option and also through add a new site option,iam not able to view the files that are present in the server,anyhow iam able to connect to the seed box through winscp ,i transferred a sample of a tv show and it got done at the rate of 20kbps.

Are you setting the proper port in filezilla ?

Back