Testers for seedbox

this is the best download speed i have got
seed.jpg

I just wish i could have got the opportunity to check speeds from private trackers, but speed.cd torrents weren't working. So downloaded some public torrents to see whether i could get good download speeds from the server to my PC via FTP. They were good but not as good as what i get off filehosts.

I just wish i could have got the opportunity to check speeds from private trackers, but speed.cd torrents weren't working. So downloaded some public torrents to see whether i could get good download speeds from the server to my PC via FTP. They were good but not as good as what i get off filehosts.

To get max out your ftp speed you need to purchase dedicated speedbox...:beer:

^ IPT should work if you are ok with using proxies in the settings.Check with the IPT mods if that would be fine.You will be uploading to the leechers and downloading from other seeders absolutely fine because to connect to them proxy is not required.Its only the connection to the tracker where it is.The seeding/leeching works fine but when its time to transfer the session stats to the tracker,thats where the problem arises.As its blocked,the client cant get the peers list nor can it upload any stats.Proxy solves this by connecting to the tracker via itself.Its like you are a manager of a firm and you can see all the workers infront of your eyes and also you can interact with them but you have no access to the company head.You can only access him via someone else.So what you do is you relay that info via that someone else. ;) Hope this makes sense.

Ok the Web UI started whereas the torrent instance is not up yet

No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.

Back