Text to Speech/mp3 converter

I am looking out for a speech synthesizer software/ Text to mp3, So that i can change some ebooks into mp3 and hear them as i like. Have searched the net but not able to get anything good enuff. So anyone who has used such software or have an idea please suggest.

Very difficult to get an actual text to voice converter that works well. Even if something works, you will be disappointed by the result because these softwares read the text mechanically without any emotion. If it is a novel or a storybook that you are planning to convert, you are better off downloading the audio book versions of the same.

Nah its more like some thesis topics, articles, etc. So thinking of giving it a try Any suggestions?
hp-india said:
Very difficult to get an actual text to voice converter that works well. Even if something works, you will be disappointed by the result because these softwares read the text mechanically without any emotion. If it is a novel or a storybook that you are planning to convert, you are better off downloading the audio book versions of the same.

I've heard some decent reviews about textaloud. Try it out. It has a fully functional 15 day trial period too.

+1
i am using textaloud from past few months.Its amazing program.
dont use default language.
for best result download neospeech paul 16k (approx 250mb)

Thanks for the info i downloaded TA with default language now downloading paul 16k.
devi691 said:
+1
i am using textaloud from past few months.Its amazing program.
dont use default language.
for best result download neospeech paul 16k (approx 250mb)

Back