TF2 India league season 2 commencing 1st august - registrations now open :)

hitman02in

Disciple
TF2 India league is entering season 2 this year.(competitive Team Fortress 2 league)
registrations for the same are now open.

if any peeps from here at techenclave want to form a team and take part you guys have a lot of time to try and do so :)

use this thread for trying to make a team and if you get enough players - here is the registration page - Registration Page
List of complete rules can be found here - Rules
Its just an online league for fun and there is no entry fees or prize money as such but you will get 100% bragging rights after winning the league :p
for people who play team fortress 2 in pub servers and are unaware about how clans / competitive Team fortress 2 works - you should read this article - Beginner's guide to 6v6 tf2

I remember, last time also we planned to make clan.. but unfortunately, we didn't.. I hope, this time we'll get enough members.. (6 + reserve members)

so calculate, how many players are interested

ubergeek

Rahulrulez

SharekhaN

Aman27deep

deathvirus_me

Namic

Nitari

few more will do the task.. but depends upon the timings.. Cause college is gonna start.. in weekends, I can play ;)

Rahulrulez said:
so calculate, how many players are interest..

Rahulrulez
ubergeek
SharekhaN
Aman27deep
deathvirus_me
Namic
Nitari

few more will do the task.. but depends upon the timings.. Cause college is gonna start.. in weekends, I can play ;)

Dude i can also join in i am also interested, will play mostly on weekends though :)

main lineup of classes in 6v6 games = 2 scouts , 2 soldiers , 1 demoman and 1 medic so try to make one of these classes your main for the league :)

about timings - all the matches will happen on weekends only - between 6pm to 10 pm.

timings can be tweaked to suit teams as well - so not that much pressure.

:D

I'm pretty much cool with any class depending the other team members know their roles too :) ... just lemme know which class to play with, i'll play around with it at Starhub and be ready in <2 hrs .. hehe :p ..

you guys seem to have 8 now - good enough for a start :D

i strongly suggest - one of you guys take the initiative - preferably share becoz he is an experienced player himself - and start a steam group and add each other on steam.

also try playing in mixed scrims at least once to get the feel of 6v6 tf2.

i think amandeep = reyes ? i've seen you around in pugs once or twice :) and also ubergeek = cookie monstah ? then i know you too :)

once you start the steam group i can direct 2 decent players looking for a clan for the league to the group as well.which can seriously get you guys started :D

after that you guys could register :D

Back