TF2 India league season 2 commencing 1st august - registrations now open :)

I play mostly as medic, have all the unlockables for medic too..... i a, play a decent pyro too....my steam id is fragger_namic and screen name is n@m!c

so we have 8 ppl already...

in the order

ubergeek
Rahulrulez
SharekhaN
Aman27deep
deathvirus_me
Namic
Nitari
and ME (Dark Messiah)

what say guys shall we start playing or still wait for more ppl

so... wat say all, lets meet up daily in steam, mabbe join a scrim server and play a friendly match. would like to propose one more thing, we might need a pyro to do a spy check.....

ok in that case, wat about the chances for having a engineer also, btw rahul when u in clan matches, when u are a pyro wud u prefer the backburner or the normal pyro gun....
PS : shud we continue our dicussions in here or start another thread

^ Sure, you can play with us.. so we have 9 players now.

ubergeek

Rahulrulez

SharekhaN

Aman27deep

deathvirus_me

Namic

Nitari

Dark Messiah

nightwing892001

guys, go ahead and start practicing, may be we need to start another thread for this, so we can do discussions for it..

let me break up 6vs6 class distribution for you guys.

First of all most of the team that you guys are gonna encounter in the league will have this class lineup of 2 scouts, 2 soldiers, 1 demo and 1 medic. So it is very advisable to go with the same format.

Scouts should be the most versatile players, preferably they should know how to play sniper, heavy and engineer. Soldiers and demo should be very dedicated to their class.

Pyros have to be used very tactfully otherwise just using them is a total waste. Spies are a class which are hardly used but can very effective. But if you guys are gonna run a dedicated spy in the whole match then other team will regularly spy check and it would be waste again. Heavy imo is only useful in dustbowl or defending last checkpoint.

EDIT: I forgot sharekhan is on your team .... please consult him as he will be able help you out better than me.

mine is already given - rahulrulez0

give it hear, so we can chat through steam client about the TF2 India League.

I can play as medic and pyro, a bit of soldier. I mostly play like that only. My steam id is fragger_namic, screen name is n@m!c

My humble stats.:ashamed: I guess I will try my hands at being a Demoman or a Sniper. There's a lot of unlocking to do in any case.

Added you on Steam Rahul.:)

hmm, so anything, that's decided here? I really wanna play in this league.. Last time we missed it.. Please come forward for this..

Rahulrulez said:
hmm, so anything, that's decided here? I really wanna play in this league.. Last time we missed it.. Please come forward for this..

same thing is going to happen this time too unless one of you guys come forward and make a steam group for the techenclave team.

also add each other on steam - some of you guys have me on steam i think - dark messiah is on my list - ask me for any other info - we arrange pickup games daily on this server - 202.63.171.122:27060
add this to your favorites.
pass is always "tf2pickup"

once you guys have done all this then i think i can manage to arrange a scrim for you guys with either Cm1 or c2 - a friendly match to get to know scrim rules and stuff :D

Back