TF2 Steam Server.

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Hello,
I wanted to know is there any active Indian TF2 server?
I did search on Game Monitor.. But all server shows 0 Players.. :no:

I would like to play on Indian servers.. more than other countries.. :hap2:

the V-Street TF2 server is back online, starts filling up in the evening after 7pm

IP: 202.63.160.44:27075

I was on that server, all alone with a ping of 44 yesterday, and still there was some lag.... :(

the V-Street TF2 server is back online, starts filling up in the evening after 7pm

IP: 202.63.160.44:27075

I was on that server, all alone with a ping of 44 yesterday, and still there was some lag....

ohh, is the server online in midnight?? after 2Am?

IMO servers from singapore at better. V-street even at 30-35pings lags much more than Servers like Starhub, E-Club which I play at 80-120 pings.

But this happens only when there are 20+ players on the VS server.

^^ Mostly gamers prefer to play games using Headphones so they can get accurate idea, from where is enemy coming and blah ;)

ah...sorry i mean i met him while playing TF2 last weekend.....will be careful enuf to exactly mention my point in future posts

finally bought orange box! :D can someone give me the ip of Starthub and E-Club. it doesnt get listed since the server is located so much further away than other available ones. wanna see if its playable or not so i can play with you te peeps.

Namic said:
ah...sorry i mean i met him while playing TF2 last weekend.....will be careful enuf to exactly mention my point in future posts

You are lucky.. I never see any Indian when I play @ morning, about 3-8am.. Also My ISP giving more than 250 ping. So can't play on E_Club or any good server..

I have to be satisfied on wireplay.co.uk servers :| Any good server who doesn't KICK @ that ping???

Back