Thanks a lot TE!

I have been on TE for the past 18 months, almost online every day and for most of the time. First it was about computer hardware, then about gadgets and now mostly audio related stuff. I have enjoyed every bit of it, learnt about some real nice stuff and got a chance to talk to really nice people here. Thanks a lot guys, for such a good experience here on TE.

In past few days, my life changed drastically and I think I understood what I really love doing in my life. Technology as such or audio doesn't excite me as much as programming. Yes, I am not very good at it, but I do enjoy it a lot. I have reinvented myself as a programmer and really loving every bit of it.

I might not be active on TE from now on, though I would visit it at least once in a few days. I think, for me, it's time to move on to something I am passionate about. Wish me luck guys.

Thanks all. :)

wishing you the best. enjoy what you want to do :)

i'm sure you'll come back here when you require a new piece of e-device and want recommendations though.

@ravipawar21, iyenger thanks guys.

@sg3707 Almost on all programming languages. :p Mostly C# and C++.

@6pack yes, anytime I need to buy somethign, I would be here for sure. :)

^^ + 1 to that..... :p

BTW, all the best Suicide.....!!! Well.... haraakiri literally means suicide.....!!!

Lolzzz!!! :D

All the best mate ! Do keep in touch with us though , feels good to hear from you guys and your wallets :p . *PM me your email/ gtalk id*

Thanks all guys, this is really encouraging. I too think, I will be a sort of back. :p
@strategy that's what happens when you see too many movies epecially telugu(south) :p

1/2 (Other 1/2 From FAH33M) of my (and of Many others) Audio Gyaan Was from u.I never deleted those PMs :)

Wish u All the Luck Mate...Show'em the Stuff U r made Off...Cheerio :)

Back