The 10X Factor :P

RedBull said:
Sorry for being a noobola, but is this better than a Sony T series(10+ MP) one?

Well, the sony is a ultacompact, whereas this one's a bit larger in size but also has much more features.

If you are looking for a ultracompact cam then you could checkout this comparison to get an idea of the various models available ...

Slim / Ultra Compact Camera Group Test (Q4 2008) Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

If you're lookin for something more serious, then check this comparo ...

Prosumer Camera Group Test Q4 2008 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

thexfactor said:
Unfortunately it's class 4 SDHC (I guess everythin above 4GB is SDHC), they had the Sandisk Ultra 3 but that was for around 2.5k so didnt get it, will get a faster class 6 card later :eek:hyeah:

So how much for the Sandisk class4 SDHC? 4GB & 8GB?

thexfactor said:
900bucks was the difference I paid for 8gb sdhc

Check this out...

eBay India: TRANSCENDS HIGH SPEED 8GB SDHC CARD, CLASS 6, SDHC 8GB (item 270318301898 end time 22-Dec-2008 23:31:39 IST)

8gb,class6 : 925 bucks!

Dunno how reliable transcend cards are though.

Btw,SanDisk has stopped producing standard 'Class4and above' SDHC cards..only comes in class2 now!

SanDisk | Products | Imaging Cards | Standard SD Cards

So need to get an Ultra or Extreme series card for class4 & above...

Guess the speed and class only make a difference when recording HD videos and maybe while using the burst mode. Anyway thanks for the link :)

thexfactor said:
Guess the speed and class only make a difference when recording HD videos and maybe while using the burst mode. Anyway thanks for the link :)

Class 2: Min. 2 MB/s

Class 4: Min. 4 MB/s

Class 6: Min. 6 MB/s

Yep,doesn't make much of a difference during normal photography...

frank said:
good one,,i just bought the Panny lumix 520 with touch screen

Good choice mate, do post in the showoff thread , and an introduction would be great :)

Posting a few sample pics I took on a recent trip ...

Back