The Art of Seduction.

coolraghav

Skilled
It took around 4 months to get this phone, although I wasn't interested in buying this but the Carbon Arte one...

First thought to buy over ebay via KMD then some stuff wasn't clear..so finally bought Official with 2 Yrs India Warranty Nokia Sapphire Arte 8800.

Specs : Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte - Full phone specifications

Screen is kinda dimmer than all the phone, but its a style isn't it ! ..Darkish look..

It has sapphire stone at the middle and all leather...There's leather pouch....Very Heavy desktop charger with LED kinda light at the below..which turns off n on..pretty cool..also have bluetooth headset BH-803.

Pics :

if you look at the price and compare the features, this phone sucks to the max. its only good for a show off or flaunting.

- smiley :p

Enjoy the phone harami :)

i love this phone too. i got hold of a used one for around 18k. black color. but i did not buy it. felt the price was high lol

Ty for all your messages. Smiley you alive ? which cheap phone has sapphire and leather.. cmon those are the features... some reasons of buying this phone can be matched with buying luxurious branded clothes..

and thanks [lol] Fahrenheit for that brilliant idea.

This sapphire is just an iphone killer. :p or it isn't yet ?

... i guess you got tired of waiting for the iphone :p
anyways fantastic buy raghav, great fone :cool1:

wow.. :rofl: i would kill myself if i had to spend that much on a phone.. :O

Did you know there were only 20 Diamond Encrusted Nokia 8800 Sapphire art phones ? :p

Swiss luxury designer and jeweler Knalihs Athem has recently unveiled its latest “mobile creation” - a diamond encrusted Nokia (NYSE: NOK) 8800 Sapphire Arte. The exclusive limited edition device is encrusted with more than a thousand finest quality brilliant cut diamonds that weigh 6.75 carats in total.

Each device will be accompanied by the official diamond grading report from a gemological lab. Additionally, buyers will be able to personalize the phone with such things as name, initials, logo, etc.

Only 20 Diamond Encrusted Nokia 8800s will be made and the price starts from $20,000.

Source Link: http://www.intomobile.com/2008/07/2...sapphire-arte-looks-stunning-costs-20000.html

Starting Price $20,000

So $20,000 x 52 = 10'40'000 INR :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back