The Art of Seduction.

SoMxNemesis said:
wow.. :rofl: i would kill myself if i had to spend that much on a phone.. :O

Did you know there were only 20 Diamond Encrusted Nokia 8800 Sapphire art phones ? :p

Starting Price $20,000

So $20,000 x 52 = 10'40'000 INR :rofl:

thats another one, but I'm lookin for Gold Arte for my mum...anyone going europe can get me ? :ashamed:

SoMxNemesis said:
wow.. :rofl: i would kill myself if i had to spend that much on a phone.. :O

Did you know there were only 20 Diamond Encrusted Nokia 8800 Sapphire art phones ? :p

Starting Price $20,000

So $20,000 x 52 = 10'40'000 INR :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hope u get this one too :hap2:

okay i got another phone. (not expensive)

its called dik-chik dik-chik ..ye thats the model by samsung.

no just kidding, its emporio armani samsung 7500 ... I'll post pics soon ..

phone is great with lights it has if not then it sucks to the best.. lol

damage : 300 USD

I'm waiting for your next purchase so that you can post these in the TE Market...

Waiting...

Watching...

coolraghav said:
okay i got another phone. (not expensive)

its called dik-chik dik-chik ..ye thats the model by samsung.

no just kidding, its emporio armani samsung 7500 ... I'll post pics soon ..

phone is great with lights it has if not then it sucks to the best.. lol

damage : 300 USD

how good is this phone ? i am planning to get my first samsung as well and its going to be this one as well. did u get white or black ? is it worth getting i found the price high but i know it has snob value so..... did u get it from the usa or locally ? i loved the phone really. is the menu slow or livable with ?

I for Once had fallen for that phone, But when I saw the Price, i was like No F'ing way m i gonna spend that much on a phone. And Ended up Buying the iPhone :p

Congrats on the Purcase buddy.
Do flaunt it by all means !

ShaTTeR said:
I for Once had fallen for that phone, But when I saw the Price, i was like No F'ing way m i gonna spend that much on a phone. And Ended up Buying the iPhone :p

Congrats on the Purcase buddy.
Do flaunt it by all means !

how much did u see the phone for ? im getting it for $325. i think its a decent price.

jesal said:
how much did u see the phone for ? im getting it for $325. i think its a decent price.

Jesal, I got it for $315 from Ebay US shipped to US Address...If you want the seller details, let me know.

By the way, I'm getting Blackberry Curve 8900 tomorrow..I'm getting good deal for 23-24K .... Lets see...awesome phone !

coolraghav said:
Jesal, I got it for $315 from Ebay US shipped to US Address...If you want the seller details, let me know.

By the way, I'm getting Blackberry Curve 8900 tomorrow..I'm getting good deal for 23-24K .... Lets see...awesome phone !

ok just in case u sell the armani let me know i shall pick it up. cheers. keep in mind.

jesal said:
ok just in case u sell the armani let me know i shall pick it up. cheers. keep in mind.

No no, I'm not selling mate. Gave it to mum already, she likes it.. good for her kitties.

I'll notify if I do...Just need to grab this curve 8900 now..lovely phone ! :hap2:

So Guys ! Heads up ..

Here are my two new phones as told above. As today was sunday thought to do some silly clickin :p

All pics are thumbnails and can be seen bigger by clickin over it.

1. Emporio Armani -- Totally velaa phone, its just another samsung simple phone but yah know armani :p

2. Blackberry Curve 8900 ...Awesome phone, better than bold... Heads up to the BB's Jogdial..fkin internet seems like on netbook !

If pics aren't opening, let me know I'll upload over my server.

Back