The awesome moment when your internet speed reaches 50mbps..

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!
Adept
2474215016.png

2474202635.png

My reaction was:

CerealGuySpit.png

I need to think fast what to download.

Not to mention this is coming from a 450/- per month connection. 10X speed. :p

olalad.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've no idea whats going on..

It is originally 2mbps connection (upto 5mbps from 12night o 8am), and 99.99% of time it doesn't give anything better than that..

- - - Updated - - -

It is more like 6-7 hour burst (till 8am today, I think).

Update: Its still there, but speed reduced to ~20mbps
2475127365.png

ANd I should say thanks to my cable-wallah to allow me to download ~122.38GB last night, and the count is still increasing. :p

I remember some of my friends telling me they have 100 Mbps broadband connection at home when in reality their LAN connection was what showing 100 Mbps connection speed.
I tell them it is not actually 100 Mbps and they reply "Nahi yaar....par fast hai internet"

Enjoy while it lasts.. never thought I would say this.. but I have seriously run out of stuff to download. :|

watch stuff? :D :D

I got an 8 Mbps connection at home. Don't really need more speed but love the speed bursts.

This connection mine is 2mbps and upto 5mbps at night (0.00-8.00am).
With 2mbps connection I can watch only 480p videos, but nothing more than that..

Sorry to disappoint you mate , Speed test result as im typing this, secondary connection from airtel (having some good speed bursts since last 2 hrs, i know my happiness will be short lived), Primary(personal) connection is from BBNL

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2476972862.png

He's already downloaded 154 GB in one night. Why do you think your speedtest screenshot is going to disappoint him? :|

- - - Updated - - -

Amen to that! The 2mbps connection back at Surat is mostly doing community services. :|

I'm now downloading 1080p documentaries which I don't know if I'm even going to watch :p

Back