The best android between 10k to 13.5k.

prohank

Disciple
Hey guys need your help once again in finding the perfect android phone for my elderbro.I bought samsung galaxy 3 @ 6500 from letsbuy and eveyperson I met was shocked by the price.but this wouldn't be possible if I hadn't joined TE.

Thanks and pour in your advices.

Android v.should be 2.3, camera is not a concern.battery should be good 1500mAh would be fine.

I shortlisted htc wildfire s but its battery is the problem and its processing speed is 600hz which I think is less considering the price.

Samsung Ace runs 2.2 and has battery of 1320mAh which again doesn't suit the requirements.

If you think that I'm demanding more of the price then suggest which is the best piece within the range.i can't exceed my budget any further

One more thing.....

Please provide the discount coupon code of letsbuy if you know.that will be very useful.

Is this code rcomlb or something something still functional?

Thanks Te and all the helping souls

Sony Ericsson Mini/Mini pro has a hardware issue it seems, but I'm not sure, which model. Stay away from Galaxy Ace as it's overpriced, got a poor resolution screen and poor GPU, average battery life. Not sure about Wildfire S..

But Moto DEFY is now available for 13599 @ letsbuy.com, which makes it the BEST buy for this price range.. You can find lots of owners/supporters here in TE, so you can go for that.. :)

I would have gone for defy no doubt about that i was going to mention it in the question itself but its price was above 14.5 even in Letsbuy.if I could get that coupon then I wouldn't think of any other phones.

prohank said:
I would have gone for defy no doubt about that i was going to mention it in the question itself but its price was above 14.5 even in Letsbuy.if I could get that coupon then I wouldn't think of any other phones.

icicilb is working fine final price 13599

256fqzm.png

Defy+ would cost around 17-18 k because even defy was launched at that price. Also the price of other 1 ghz phones like optimus black, nexus s and galaxy $ is around the same

Better to get defy for 13k than waiting

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

wolvish said:
C'mon dude.. Please don't suggest Ace.. It's overpriced.. If it had been priced around 9-10k, then it would be a good buy...

Even at 10k price ace it not worth .

Ace just has goid cam but its Ram is very low so it lags too often and even freezes when too many apps are opened Even Optimus one is better at 8k than ace .

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Back