The Best Cordless Telephone? Please help :-)

setonfire

Disciple
I never bothered about cellphone radiation before. That is until 4 week back when I started getting severe headaches. I consulted my doctor and he confirmed after an MRI that I am fine but suggested I reduce my cellphone usage.

I talk a lot over the phone and usually place my cellphone on my right ear (guess what, that's where the headaches get me).

I intend to replace my cellphone with a cordless. Please suggest me a cordless telephone to use with my bsnl landline connection. I would like to buy a rechargeable phone so that I don't have to bother with batteries.

Thanking you

Have you considered using a hands-free earphone+mic ? Since you're trying to avoid radiation, ignore Bluetooth sets & just look for plain wired sets.

Also, many cordless phones operate at cellphone frequency (around 900 MHz if i'm right). I think they do this due to reduced interference at higher frequencies. So unless you're careful, it would be like jumping from one frying pan to another frying pan.

Regarding cordless phones, I have the Panasonic kx-tg1062, and it came with 1 base phone and 1 cordless handset, latter I bought 2 more handsets, using it since 2009 and no problem or interference with my wifi signals, uses 2 AAA batteries per handset and a full charge last 4-7 days depending on your usage, built-in answering machine, a nice viewable display on the handset as well as on the base phone, overall I'm quite satisfied with it.

Now you must know its a Dect 6, cordless handset and uses 2.4GHz frequency, Im no doctor but I very much doubt if these same radiations of wavelength larger than visible light in the electromagnetic spectrum has anything to do with a human body, just my opinion and again Im not a doctor.

Back