The Best Music Player for Android?

prohank

Disciple
I need the best Music Player for android(2.1 or above)free/paid.
Currently I am having 4 Music Players and using 3 of them,weird isn't it,but that is how I am.lol.

1.Cubed-For its display and widgets.

2.TuneWiki-For Lyrics(Its addicting once you start using it)

3.MortPlayer-because of Folder playing(I use this bcz it becomes difficult to separate hindi from english songs)

and the 4th and the useless player is the built in music player of android which can do nothing of the above functions but plays songs at least.:S
So you might have guessed what music player I am talking about right?

I don't care of the price please let me know if there is any player that can do all the above at once.Even if it doesn't have widgets or is average looking it will be fine..

I hope there is someone in TE using this Music player.
Thanks guys.

Did you try Poweramp? It is one of the best (supports equalizer and folder/tag based browsing). There is also a trial version. Do try it out.

Player Pro is the best IMHO. Looks great, has lyrics and EQ. Poweramp looks ugly to me. For Looks alone, there is nothing better than Ubermusic.

If you are going paid, then another alternative is 'player pro '. Also supports folder browsing plus free and auto download of album arts plus supports dsp pack. Do use trial of 5 days before buying as It can be finicky with some phone models

I really liked Uber Player. Does all that a music player is supposed to, plus it is a straight copy of the cool WP7 music player.

You can also search for MIUI music player. It is available on XDA. You will not be able to use the 4X2 widget though, only 4X1. The player looks great, can download album art & lyrics automatically. It also has fading playback option.

Ubermusic has come a long way .. Easily the best looking player in the market (or rather outside it .. :p)

The current version is pretty much bug-free and very theme-able .. :)

Runs light and has the really nice/practical UI .. gesture controls are quite nice.

best looking player by any length. :)

^^Correct me if I am wrong, but Ubermusic does not allow searching for songs or am I overlooking something?

Player Pro is the best IMHO. Looks great, has lyrics and EQ. Poweramp looks ugly to me. For Looks alone, there is nothing better than Ubermusic.

+1 for player pro...

i think u should try
playerpro
n7music player

one thing is for sure ...player pro is way way better than poweramp for me atleast

Back