The best Phone in Nokia in the range of 18-22K

sunilkumar said:
My first prefernce is always Nokia......

Suggest the best in Nokia......
Did you even take a look at other models?

Maybe you should read this:

Symbian-Guru.com Is Over | Symbian-Guru.com

This came from a die hard Nokia follower who owns one of the best sites dedicated for Nokia and Symbian posts and here are few lines:

I can’t continue to support a manufacturer who puts out such craptastic ‘flagships’ as the N97, and who expects me to use services that even most of Nokia’s own employees don’t use. I also can’t continue to support a mobile operating system platform that continually buries itself into oblivion by focusing on ‘openness’ while keeping a blind eye towards the obvious improvements that other open platforms have had for several iterations.

What’s worse is that developers of popular online services are completely ignoring Symbian, putting it further and further behind the other platforms. To date, there is still not an official client for Dropbox, Pandora, Last.FM (don’t get me wrong, Mobbler is one of the reasons I’ve stuck with Symbian, but it’s still not official), Foursquare, Twitter, and a host of others. Yes, there are solutions to this on Symbian, but nearly every other platform has an *official* client from these popular services – showing that the developers see those platforms as something their users would actually be using.

Most of my friends and family now carry Android-powered devices. My dad traded in his Nokia 6126 for a Motorola Backflip, and my mom, who previously used my N95-3 and 5800 XpressMusic, did as well. My little brother just picked up an HTC Hero, and my wife, who has carried the N81 8GB, N96, and E71, is now eyeing the HTC EVO 4G. As mentioned earlier, I’ve already sold off my N97 and ordered a Nexus One from Google.

To Nokia, you guys are losing. Hard. Wake the hell up. Doing the same thing repeatedly while expecting different results is the definition of insanity. I’ve been a huge Nokia fan since my 2nd cellphone, and I just can’t do it any longer. You guys aren’t competing like you once were, and everyone but you seems to see that.

------------------------------------------

Even after reading that post, if you think that you want Nokia, N97 Mini or N86 would be your best bet. You can also check X6.

PS: there are millions of guys like Sunilkumar who gives first preference to Nokia while going for a new cellphone but Nokia doesn't give a shit about any of this. Hope Nokia treats them in a better way soon by releasing some good models in time instead of dumping old models to clear stock.

+1... desiibond ...very well said. Go for wave or HTC legend , both are awesome. If you want awesome feature phone with best video recording capabilities and a 1ghz processor with 512mb ram then its got to be wave and if you want to go for apps then its android powered legend.

Back