The best thinking game ever created!

Kumar

Skilled
found this while searching for UT2k4 mods.:)

Here r some of the quotes abthe game!

"This is possibly the greatest "game" I have ever played in my life!"

"I'm glad I took my time solving each riddle on my own, and didn't rush to the forums demanding help or looking for cheats.Getting through it all was a torture at times, but very much worth the satisfaction I got from solving each level!"

"Thanks for making me learn how to use my computer!"

"I find it challenging and I finally have put my random computer-geek skills to use."

"Congratulations for keeping me busy for weeks. Not even the latest games with some killer 3D graphics could get me as excited as NotPr0n. And damn you for making me learn something!"

"Not Pron is greatest thing to come along since sliced bread!"

Here is the game

http://deathball.net/notpron/notpron.htm :hap2:

TIP:just follow the clues (u must think out of the box) :tongue:

this game is awesome!

i found out the clue abt the 4th level but not able to proceed any help?

HINT:THE dots and dashes on the table r in morse.When i decode them im getting 2 words but the login is not allowing them.:huh:

EDIT: OK got it!:clap:

A very addictive game, my eyes are burned out with the high gamma I had to use. I am on level 6 now.

For level 5, try increasing brightness a lot and also use google as it instructs. Take a look at the URL too ...

i got hold of something accidentally....
tried draggin the pic into my pics folder when the bottom of the page got highlited....found some numbers there....which are undoubtedly ascii codes....trying to figure them out now :S

ps: this is level 6

lemme give 2 hints for all u level 6ers :)

1.at the bottom of page , u gotto see something u cannot see :eek:hyeah:

2. ascii code

im on level 9 :D

PS : use the hints page on the site and also view the source of the puzzle page you are on , its got more hints there :)

Back