The book I am reading currently

OT:- I'm interested in few books but don't want to spend too much. At the same time I also don't want to buy "copy" version. Any preferred online site to get the books.

Ad9sa85.jpg

Read through the above series of RC. The 3rd part ie Aaranya Kand is one of the best written RC comics in recent times. It reminds me of RC 25-30 years ago. Highly recommended if anyone is into Hindi comics.

Read through the above series of RC. The 3rd part ie Aaranya Kand is one of the best written RC comics in recent times. It reminds me of RC 25-30 years ago. Highly recommended if anyone is into Hindi comics.

Nice. I used to read a lot during school days (~25 years ago). But haven't read anything after leaving school though. Not even Nagayan series.

btw, is this 3 book series or 4 ?
can see one more Halahal Parv here -> https://rajcomicsuniverse.com/product-category/nag-granth/

Also, any recommendation from where can I buy?

I am also looking to get the nagayan series. but only the collector's edition available. would prefer the standalone books.

Nice. I used to read a lot during school days (~25 years ago). But haven't read anything after leaving school though. Not even Nagayan series.

btw, is this 3 book series or 4 ?
can see one more Halahal Parv here -> https://rajcomicsuniverse.com/product-category/nag-granth/

Also, any recommendation from where can I buy?

I am also looking to get the nagayan series. but only the collector's edition available. would prefer the standalone books.

I have ordered the 4th book yesterday - but the 3rd part is very well written. Of course they have picked elements from other stories, but you can’t put it down. Part 1 starts boring, 2 picks up the pace, 3 is Nitin Mishra’s one of the best work to date. Hoping to get the 4th this week.
I order directly from RCSG/RCMG site or Amazon or FK. A lot of people also order from Comic Haveli.
Difficult to get standalone Nagayan books. Both brothers have launched different CEs for most of their old work.

Also read through the below. The first three books are very confusing, the 4th one starts making some sense. Ordered the next one in series which I think might be last. Good read so far. Tons of Nagaraj vs Tausi comics recently.

B9mZ6gu.jpg

I have ordered the 4th book yesterday - but the 3rd part is very well written. Of course they have picked elements from other stories, but you can’t put it down. Part 1 starts boring, 2 picks up the pace, 3 is Nitin Mishra’s one of the best work to date. Hoping to get the 4th this week.
I order directly from RCSG/RCMG site or Amazon or FK. A lot of people also order from Comic Haveli.
Difficult to get standalone Nagayan books. Both brothers have launched different CEs for most of their old work.

Also read through the below. The first three books are very confusing, the 4th one starts making some sense. Ordered the next one in series which I think might be last. Good read so far. Tons of Nagaraj vs Tausi comics recently.

B9mZ6gu.jpg
Dam I have no words after seeing these comics, I remember buying a lot of those and later paying rent to read in a single day

Ok, seems I am out of loop for a long time. What's this RCSG/MG ? Both are continuing different storylines ?

SG and MG have separated and operate independent outfits selling RC. The old comics are sold by both in different covers/variations (CE/digest etc). Some of the new ones are individual stories by each (Parv series is by SG, And MG did similar Nagaraj vs Tausi series which I posted later. Different storylines).
Generally the paper quality is much better with SG than MG (SG is also marginally expensive).
I’m not sure which writers are sitting in which camp now, but the Parv series is by Nitin Mishra and he is a master storyteller.

Dam I have no words after seeing these comics, I remember buying a lot of those and later paying rent to read in a single day

You can get them now too. It’s fun reading and enjoying nostalgia. :D

Ad9sa85.jpg

B9mZ6gu.jpg

So got these to try and finish both the series..

VP440mN.jpg

But both continue further with new comics. SMH.
Parv is definitely a better written and drawn series than Sarp. Nitin Mishra’s magic is clear.

Also got these two for nostalgia’s sake.

7adIr1G.jpg

A Book of Simple Living - Ruskin Bond :)
And before this, I read Ruskin Bond's Children's Omnibus and The Wind on Haunted Hill.

24838407.jpg

Recent reads
* Recursion
* Dark Matter (reading)
* Silent Parade (reading)
* Circe
Read few from this update
* Dark Matter - finished
* Silent Parade - finished
* Silent Patient
* The One (John Marrs)
* The Midnight Library