The Crew - Discussion Thread

MrGhost

Adept
The Crew is an open world racing game. as the name suggest it looks like the players are trying to work their way through a crime organization, competing in events and taking down rival drivers in a bid to be the best drivers in each city. Players can tune cars with extreme detail and care, setting up the perfect ride for the task at hand. Multiplayer works seamlessly with singleplayer, allowing friends to help, or hinder each other in a quick jump in/out system.
also i noticed it somehow looks like acting together like fast and furious team isn't it ?? ;)

so checkout for absolute amazing trailer from Ubisoft and launch in 2014

Awesome Music and Graphics got a goosebumps after watching this trailer :joyful:

Sources : IGN and Gamespot

Don't know how I missed this E3 announcement! :eek:

That trailer gave me goosebumps for a while! The whole Camaro being assembled from scratch especially! The dev. is Ubi Reflections, the guys behind the Driver series. This is definitely on my radar!

Thanks for sharing!

Looks interesting, but trailers tend to be much better than the real gaming experience nine times out of ten. The missing bits are still important - driving physics, collaboration and roleplay, trade off between online and offline play, and the gameplay experience. You'll never get any of that from a trailer or PR interviews. You could still end up with a disaster or worse, a ho-hum game that becomes anonymous after a year. It's very easy to make a good looking game, and much tougher to make a good game.

Back