The Dell mania continues...

Congrats.. :D

Those stripes look funky indeed;

PS: 8600M GT in there??

OMG... IMGX sucks... :( What all ads do they show along with those thumbs.. :mad:

thanks guys but as i already mentioned this lappy is for my neighbor.

The config is Core 2 Duo 1.83 Ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD, high-resolution 1440xsomething screen etc.... + free Creative EP630 + free travel remote.

Damages: Rs 37400 after getting VAT + 3% corporate discount.

aaah ... good to see the packing, me wont be able to experience the goodness of unpacking this beauty :| .. mom getting it from malaysia without the box to save duty. grats' for the same. :D

backtoexistence said:
aaah ... good to see the packing, me wont be able to experience the goodness of unpacking this beauty :| .. mom getting it from malaysia without the box to save duty. grats' for the same. :D

Errmm... I guess u can carry a laptop + 25k worth goods per person through the green channel??? :S

yeh but the laptop is expensive than the $620 mark .. so they might levy duty on it .. right ?.. or is it like a laptop is fine even if its 100k worth .. but 25k worth of goods except the laptop is the limit.. ?

laptop any worth you can carry as your hand baggage, coz you can always claim you took it alongwith you when you went out of the country.

Back