The E factor(s)

200mph said:
congo , seen the same with my aunt . and she gave away the phone as even this was slow according to her .

no offence , she then needs the Nokia 1200 , its the fastest one I've used. :bleh: j/k

^^ I did see it yesterday. THat and E66 are now in stock with the shops. Looks too small to be a touch screen phone. But I did not give it closer look to be honest and I did not like the looks :p

@Anish : The phone is typical S60 phone. Though I was on windows mobile for last year or so, S60 is nothing new to me. I am coming from long Nokia S60 phones :p

But phone is responsive. Keypad is good. Keys are small but they are firm and most importantly you can feel individual key. reduces mistype chances.

Software is typical S60 with modified home screen.

Anyway, I got this as well :p

Didnt add pics yesterday. ( last 2 pics taken using E71 :p )

Congrats, everybody seems to be bitten by the E71 bug!

Have to agree with cisco_tech, I can't stand S60 phones after using UIQ, worse its S60 without a touchscreen! ;)

Shripad said:
@Anish : The phone is typical S60 phone. Though I was on windows mobile for last year or so, S60 is nothing new to me. I am coming from long Nokia S60 phones :p
Ummm.. was that an anticipatory reply? Cause I hadn't posted in the thread yet :rofl:

Nice buy, Shripad.
One tip for prospective and current E71 owners - the "breathing" light around the D-Pad can be disabled by going into Profiles -> (Profile in use) -> Breathing Light.

Back