The e3 2011 Thread!

dinjo said:
So they didn't showed the console right ? Only controller
They did...

2cNul.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Aman27deep said:
Note to myself - Have to buy BF3 and PS.ViTa!
+1

The NGP ( i refuse to call it bourn-vita :p ) is looking like a day one purchase for me. Absolutely love my PSP

Any specs on that Console? Also, who in the hell came up with a name such as WE-YOU. I even sound ridiculous saying it out loud. Same goes for PSP VITA, thats a name that I would give to a coconut oil not a next gen handheld.

Apart from some fan favorite games, the only good thing about this year's E3 was Kinect capabilities. Although most of what they showed was On rail stuff but I am still excited. Always knew Kinect has a lot of potential, someone just has to recognize it. As of now, if I would be buying a kinect, it wouldn't be for hardcore gaming but some fun sessions with friends when drunk or with family or my young cousins.

I actually liked the controller. It seems pretty fun and adds a different perspective to the game.

Wii has been a different console from the start and I think it complements it well.

^A minor innovation isn't enough. It needs to cater to hardcore audience as well. The "awe" factor that Wii managed to achieve on its launch doesn't apply anymore. For anyone looking for some casual motion gaming fun, there is always PS3 and 360 to look up to which also provide much more than just motion gaming.

As for the Wii U innovation itself, read this article : http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1173628p1.html

MW3 - Chaos and madness! Let's hope all's well that ends well :p

Uncharted makes me want the PS3 :|

Looking forward to Dues Ex : Human Revolutions eagerly :)

Bluffmaster said:
Any specs on that Console?
Not much details out but it has been told that WiiU includes a custom Radeon HD GPU and new disc format would have capacities of at least 25GB.

Roxtin said:
Not much details out but it has been told that WiiU includes a custom Radeon HD GPU and new disc format would have capacities of at least 25GB.
I am guessing it'll be atleast as powerful as a PS3.

Why isn't anyone talking about the Vita? Isn't anyone excited? btw,i heard a developer saying "What we see in Uncharted Golden Abyss,is just an initial engine.The Vita is capable of much more".Imagine that!
I had a question.how do u think they wud incorportate '3G' Vita in India? And also about the possible pricing of the console?

tufel said:
Why isn't anyone talking about the Vita? Isn't anyone excited? btw,i heard a developer saying "What we see in Uncharted Golden Abyss,is just an initial engine.The Vita is capable of much more".Imagine that!

I had a question.how do u think they wud incorportate '3G' Vita in India? And also about the possible pricing of the console?
Expect the price to be around 16-17k. Early purchase for me it is 14,999. Plus i hope the games aren't 60$ each or i might have to pass :'|

Meh.. knowing how they priced the PSP1 at like 25k at launch i wouldn't hold out for them. Will try and grab it from the US , can't beat that price :D Europe is super expensive as well :(

Has something to do with the quantity i guess. In US every teen tom, dick, hairy would get one. India not so much. Europe is no better i guess. Maybe that's why the disequilibrium.

And at around 12-14k with 3G NGP is a must have.

Back