The "Everyday" show-off thread !

And yes, look what arrived this Saturday afternoon as a Diwali gift: (cross posted in open-source durian thread)

They have MP4s in 576p (DVD), 720p and some super-HD 1152p format but no 1080p so I need to download the dang thing.

The 1280x720 surround sound MP4 should play nicely on the new Sony LCD+HT system at home :)

Side note BTW: The Sony 40NX500 LCD and BDV-E870 BluRay HT comes with an opensource disclaimer about using LGPL software and mentions 4 of them: FreeType2, Unicode (iconv I think), zlib and libjpeg :D

Just found this in my mailbox.

:D

PIpdZ.jpg

nDg3J.jpg

Wonder how you people manage to "find" such things in your mailbox. :p It's time to redirect all the mails from the mailboxes of all the posters above to my place.. Some really awesome stuff here, especially in the last few pages.

Re: My 10.3Mbps modem :p

Got an Xbox controller...a total must have ..i never thought ill be able to play hawx or fifa until i played them with the xbox controller..

and something my dad bought this diwali i had only dreamed about

2007 w203 c200 Kompressor

Teftar said:
Congrats on the purchase, how is the build quality. My self have ordered a Lian Li Ex-50 which costs me about 13.2K.
Build quality is pretty good. :) Tried it with my GuruPlug+ and it detected the port multiplier and the drives without any trouble! :)

thnx SMD actually i still am waiting for a long drive in it and click good snaps....but i did click some pics wid my crappy digi cam..will post the pics soon

edit

few pics of the merc

my parents with their proud possession

the accent in the rear is what i get to drive now , am still learning so wont be touching the merc anytime soon

the interiors .. the interior is in black which i love..and is very quiet ..lotsa damping material used here and there..under the hood etc... got a sunroof ...not very roomy as i wud have liked but good enough for 4 people..... the seats are very very comfy though

Madnav !! I am gonna trouble you a lot now .. hahahahaha :D A nice long list at the start of the month and a visit to your place at the end of the month .Till the time data fills up on the hard drive , we can sit and watch some nice HD movie on your new LCD as well.

@ Ankit , congrats on the C200 !

ankitmane said:
thnx faheem

@ madnav superb speeds man..whats ur dc nick...and which area are you from?

also does you net auto disconnects after every 2 gb dnload
i think the 2GB disconnection thingie is for lower speeds only (not tested yet though).

but if you have noticed.. the top sharers of the hub.. movieman and aheh kings etc.. they never get disconnected..i assume they have kickass connections..

but will check and reconfirm.

my dc nick is same ..madnav

n im from navi mumbai

ok...do check for tht disconnection thing..those are not ne members..5net people only..movieman/adultman sorry Sir. Adultman / India / high def are all 5net ppl ..they are the reason 5nets doin so good..

ankitmane said:
ok...do check for tht disconnection thing..those are not ne members..5net people only..movieman/adultman sorry Sir. Adultman / India / high def are all 5net ppl ..they are the reason 5nets doin so good..
Hmmm Adultman toh bhai is insane. He has enough pr0n to last a lifetime or even generations . Pagalpanti hai :p

I am also there on DC.. nick : ShareKhan . ROFL :rofl:. Ohh and yeah 2gb disconnection problem is there. I have kept DC as well as dialer on auto connect ,so no problems.

Back