The "Everyday" show-off thread !

He he ;)

[attachment=7072:12980.attach]

Attachments

• ABCD0019.jpg
    ABCD0019.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 209
I got it for ~$240 and it ships directly from China.

It was delivered to me at my doorstep and no customs hassles, after all its just an over-sized laser pointer ;)

sohail99 said:
I got it for ~$240 and it ships directly from China.

It was delivered to me at my doorstep and no customs hassles, after all its just an over-sized laser pointer ;)
Forgive my ignorance, but what do you plan to do with it?

I always had an interest in lasers from the moment I studied about them in school. Since then I've collected various lens systems and just kinda experiment with different wavelengths of lasers.

Its great to set up a lens and mirror arrangement and watch the laser create an area perimeter around the room :D

+ lighting firecrackers with it from a distance is immense fun!! ;)

toxicdrift said:
awesome buy sohail!!! my controllers just came right now via newegg+aramex / its the 2010 model with the chrome xbox logo / got both for 3900

img00138201101131515.jpg
Abbey how many controllers u want :mad: :mad:.Are you trying to open XBOX exclusive showroom in Mumbai ??

^Good luck with that Sapphire card. No International warranty either. Me and freaky have been at the receiving end thanks to our 4850s.

^ It's a risk I shall live with, even if it means writing to Sapphire and having them accept my card locally, should something go wrong (TW). Expenses are obvious. :)

Only a few major brands have International warranty. Rest come with 2~5 years of 'Thailand only' warranty.

For some brands, like Sapphire, I've come across cases where you could directly write to the company and get the local party to accept the product for a warranty replacement. Shipping expenses are involved though.

Again, you only have to worry WHEN things go wrong and stay in the hope that it serves you well. The quality of the products are no different from what you would buy in India or elsewhere.

End of the day, PRICE is KING. I got the HD5670 for around 4K! (that's a diff. of 1.6K) :)

Oh and be sure to spend a few hours at Panthip, carry a lot of cash. :p

^ Don't worry too much . Just enjoy :D The chances of card dying are very rare. My ~3 yr old Sapphire HD4850 bought from newegg-US is still running perfectly .Now looking 3 yrs back I feel so good , cause I had saved almost 5-6k off Indian price back then.

Gannu got me my HD4850 from Bangkok for almost 8k at the time of its release. Saved close to 4 ~ 5k. Served me very well for 2 and a half years and then died couple of months back. Mailed Sapphire on warranty and they did revert back saying it was only 2 yrs. But that said, total paisa vasool for 8k :p

Back