The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Shripad said:
Another great sub $100 IEMs (Nuforce NE 700X). My 4th set this year (need to stop) after M1, M2 and ATH M50.

Worth every single penny.

p1020329y.jpg

p1020331j.jpg
Great purchase Shripad ! A decent upgrade from M2 :D. Just take good care of them cause out of 3 I got (friends + TE members) , 2 of them died . NuForce later admitted that there were quality issues with the cable and they have improved on it in the second revision but your doesn't look like the new revision .

FaH33m said:
Great purchase Shripad ! A decent upgrade from M2 :D. Just take good care of them cause out of 3 I got (friends + TE members) , 2 of them died . NuForce later admitted that there were quality issues with the cable and they have improved on it in the second revision but your doesn't look like the new revision .
yeah, saw their comments on Amazon.

Actually I had issues with even NE6 I have. The damn glue near cable came off after a year, I had to superglue it.

So yeah, will be using them carefully.

I guess it was just plugged in that way to take a pic of the glowing logo. I am sure he is right handed otherwise using it this way would be a pain in the ... Hands :p

raksrules said:
^^Sorry for noob query :ashamed:

What is this (apart from being some apple product) ??
Its an USB hub .It does work not sure how long it would :p.Got it just for the heck it thats all.

@Sunny time to rob ur place as well .Where are these days Mysore,Bangalore,Mumbai or Pune??

Heh, apart from the camera found this :p A Seagate 1.5TB I bought 2 years back...but still havent used it or taken it out of the packing :ashamed:

Back