The "Everyday" show-off thread !

thunder.dragon said:
Congrats tkin. Need one Lightning for my self too!! Waiting for moolah!!

30K all incl shipping from smc, very nice deal, since you are waiting maybe wait for Lightning xtreme edition?

so this proadalizer gives clean power to your gfx card.

how does this connect all?

do post pictures of this entire rig assembled.

everyday you learn something new.

great.

Switch said:
There isnt a jailbreak available for ipad 2. The single most reason for not upgrading as of now to ipad 2 :evil:
Yeah just realized this thing. :(
But still its an amazing piece of hardware :D

pratikb said:
so this proadalizer gives clean power to your gfx card.

how does this connect all?

do post pictures of this entire rig assembled.

everyday you learn something new.

great.

Yeah, as soon I get the new cooler.

Review coming up soon!

dsc08435s.jpg

Got this last evening.

[attachment=8231:14533.attach]

Attachments

• SSD B1.JPG
    SSD B1.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3244.jpg
    IMG_3244.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 143
Got this for wifey from a friend who upgraded to GS2. The phone was used for less then 2 months. What should be the right price for this. It's the SLCD version.

75c7d0e7-0431-5ecb.jpg

Its the Galaxy SL (i9003) ? 17k since a new one retails for around 19 ~ 20k

Switch said:
Got this for wifey from a friend who upgraded to GS2. The phone was used for less then 2 months. What should be the right price for this. It's the SLCD version.

75c7d0e7-0431-5ecb.jpg

Switch said:
75c7d0e7-0431-5ecb.jpg
75-80% of the current market price if it is in good condition. That is the best you can offer considering how rapidly the prices fall.
alternatively you can get brand new vibrant for that much cost or even little less.
vibrant having SAMOLED, 16GB Internal storage (including rom space), better gpu (powervr 540)
and lacking Front Facing Camera.

OR Galaxy S 4G with FFC if you can grab a good bargain. :)

but if you lady doesnt care for the extra things then it would be sane to stuck with in warranty SL. although there wont be anything apart from hardware failure which you can't fix on your own without warranty..

Back