The "Everyday" show-off thread !

blufox said:
Got a new Corsair HX650 for my faulty HX620 in RMA.

That too in 2 days flat, wow this is what I call customer service.

Not gonna look at any other brand PSU in near future.
Wow that's awesome. Did Kaizen do it? Or was it Tirupati?

And what of the warranty? The remaining warranty applies or is it 7 years of additional warranty? :p

Gannu said:
Wow that's awesome. Did Kaizen do it? Or was it Tirupati?

And what of the warranty? The remaining warranty applies or is it 7 years of additional warranty? :p
Kaizen. Very professional customer care. Way to go Corsair.
Warranty almost over, dont't think anyone provided 7 years of additional warranty haha :).

blufox said:
Kaizen. Very professional customer care. Way to go Corsair.

Warranty almost over, dont't think anyone provided 7 years of additional warranty haha :).
There were plenty of other instances as cited by other members as well. Never had a chance to experience their customer service when I had the HX620. :p

May I ask what was the issue with the HX620?

Gannu said:
There were plenty of other instances as cited by other members as well. Never had a chance to experience their customer service when I had the HX620. :p

May I ask what was the issue with the HX620?
Capacitors burnt, leaking charge everywhere in the process.

new member to the family!

meet Ninja! haha named him that coz he jumps everywhere and has been playing nonstop since he's come! and the way he bites and clings onto things.. definately has the ninja power lol i think it suits him :eek:hyeah:

26179310150709947130370.jpg

hahaha now u know why i named him that, hes doin splits already

26179310150709947135370.jpg

so kinzu gone, Got a Death Adder (black edition)

img20110716121356.jpg

img20110716121854.jpg

Wow she's a looker! And so's that DA with that black scroll wheel. Congrats Zoheb! :D

PS: Ryu Hayabusa will be a good name! Ninja is a common term for the mercenaries. :p

@ bottle - thanks dude

@ sumon - on it bro! lol this guy needs to go do a checkup with the vet, will post em on fb once done (or here on request) hahaha

@ gannu! its a he!! lol ryo hayabusa (im cool but my family wont be able to say it im sure hahahaha) and the black ed has a rubberised side for better grip instead of the gloss on the regular, also no lights on this one, both the wheel + logo are black, plus sayin black edition just sounds cooler :eek:hyeah:

@ gannu - time to upgrade! hahaha im sure u will like this one :)

@ multi - he's 3 months old, brutas feels like a dog name, something id name a rottweiler, hahaa billa even i was thinkin , but when u have 2 sisters their vote goes for the non tapori name, which sucks! hahaha ninja is cute though dont yall think? i was even thinkin messi @ one point :S

@toxic,he's really cute. from where'd you get this? cats are breed specific and all? seeing him has now made me get one for my sis. she loves cats.

Nice cat Toxic! Congrats, think there's a thread for pets around here somewhere. More pics when you have the time.

My smallest upgrade in sometime, probably the most sensible of the lot too. Not sure if I've posted this before :p ............................... the hippo amp sack, very convenient.

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Back