The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Little bit Awkward in tech show-off category, but this is my pride....got it Yesterday after 3months of waiting period,

Honda CBR250R Sliver STD.

Thanks to all who liked my post.

Meg@M!nd said:
Wow.. Congrats.. Do proper break-in to set the engine.. Damages on-road?

Thanks.....Damages 154038/- + Saree Guard 600/- (optional) = 154638/-
red dragon said:
Nice!congrats!!ride safely specially during this weather in kolkata.

Thanks......yeah, this is most worst time to get delivery of this bike, Faring and Radiator both are mud magnet,most tedious job to clean the radiator fin coz it easily get bend. Most roads specially expressway/bypass became leh-ladakh road.

dissel said:
Little bit Awkward in tech show-off category, but this is my pride....got it Yesterday after 3months of waiting period,

Honda CBR250R Sliver STD.

Arey dada ....nice bike...congrats :D Looks sexy ........

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313489349.520282.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313489349.520282.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 113
3.8 k

but didnt get the psu we discussed.neither the vx550 nor the seasonic 430 were in stock.will order from ebay today.

btw the keyboard is awesome.defo better than the microsoft reclusa.

Oh man, remember playing with one of those things as a child. Slipped and cut a darn vein on my thumb. Stitches. Still got the knife + scar.

:)

Whoa,whats the reso of the image?
black_hawk said:
got a spankin' new razer dragon age ii (collector's edition) 3500dpi deathadder mouse:

the mouse was in my buying list ever since i saw it on te in one of the daily show-off's in this thread. It is mainly for my collection as i use a razer mamba. I absolutely love the glossy black surface of the mouse, it looks ultra-sexy :eek:hyeah:

Review ill be up soon, along with the Kova+ review ;)

(Blame the slight noise and lack of detail on the ISO level, forgot to crank it down :S )

rakesh_sharma23 said:
A Compressor

ogxd9s.jpg

Speci:

It’s 1/8 Hp compressor which can handle R404A gas,
Permitted Evaporating Temperature -47 .0 to -6.7 c (just specifations, can go more low with this compressor.)
Suction Pressure 24.6 psig
Discharge Pressure 354 psig

That's some cooling you'll have in your DIY rig man... congrats!! :eek:hyeah:

Back