The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got these a couple of hours back:

6LTfl.jpg

cTlE6.jpg

The Mel Brooks collection. Pretty big (& heavy) set. Cover is made of nice thick cardboard and has a book-box (with all the blurays) plus an excellent hardbook (120 pages) covering the life (childhood, youth, love life, movies etc.) of Mel Brooks.

Has 9 of his movies (Blazing Saddles, High Anxiety, History of the World: Part I, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Silent Movie, Spaceballs, To Be or Not to Be, The Twelve Chairs and Young Frankenstein).

JzMdW.jpg

Some books:

2LVBB.jpg

Arcade Mania - Mainly deals with the Japanese obsession with arcades. Superb book with full color semi-glossy pages and loads of photos & trivia.

The Red Market: On the Trail of the World's Organ Brokers, Bone Thieves, Blood Farmers, and Child Traffickers - An in-depth report that takes readers on a shocking tour through a macabre global underworld where organs, bones, and live people are bought and sold on the red market. A short read here.

Egg Story - Unexpected awesomeness. Wanna see how an egg turns into a ninja ? Read this !

:eek:hyeah:eek:hh man,awesome screen you have there on s2,great buy!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Really cool watches,should have uploaded two pics,i would have liked it twice.;)
thenvk said:
Got these U.S Polo Assn watches from Amazon. Cost 2k per watch

Thanks Thegatekeeper and Black_hack. The watches are really looking great in real than in picture. I would have used a better cam :). Will try to post some more pictires Today.

I must admit the box and the watch quality is really good (Compared to the INDIAN brands I have seen ex-fastrack,titan and sonata etc). Feels very sturdy. Two watches weighed over 1.7pounds.

Here you go with the new pics.Though they are very shiny in gunmetal color, my cam captured them in black.

Coupla 1080p cameras and a 720p camera. All meant for just one purpose, take videos when riding a bike :p

img20111011220427copy.jpg

adding more leet stuff :p

img20111013144024.jpg

dsc07891o.jpg

All these came from Amazon UK in flat 10 days.

dsc07893fm.jpg

This is the current status of Autobiographies/Biographies of Manchester United football players. Messi is an exception to it.

Purchased this following :-

Nokia X1-01

Price-1.8K

AdAjR.jpg

gu54n.jpg

KRYHG.jpg

HWTsR.jpg

Media keys.Nice.

vePVx.jpg

Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat

Price-Rs84 each.

Store-Flipkart