The "Everyday" show-off thread !

^ A friend nabbed the last of Ryu and Ken T-shirts ...

The Ryu one looked like this ... [attachment=9994:16812.attach]

thegatekeeper said:
@Vikid-did you get those from online?,cool concepts and figures,loved it!

From Sweeeden! :D

Attachments

• 6560_large.jpg
    6560_large.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 123
All in a day's work. :eek:hyeah:

VtuS3.jpg

1st impressions on the SJ book: It's thick, really thick.

Pardon for the sub-amateurish pics (was tired & sleepy). The Legend box set (and the insides) are a fingerprint magnet. :|

ppkXA.jpg

I am Legend Ultimate CE & The Sound of Music 45th Anniversary LE.

99X3X.jpg

Sweet CE. The Lenticular collectible is pretty awesome (shows the alternate ending). Has a concept sketch book & 6 art cards (showing international cities devastated by the virus). 2-disc blu-ray set. Glossiest CE I've ever seen. Every damn thing is a fingerprint magnet. :|

bulJt.jpg

Superb LE. Chock full of awesome contents. I specially love the hand-painted Music box (quotes "My favorite things"). It's heavy, ridiculously nostalgic and actually works (by winding up) ! :clap:
The hardbook & the souvenir books are amazingly done (the contents are never repeated). Tons of trivia & info. Blu-ray is a 4 disc set (with a soundtrack disc). Comes with 6 snapshot cards & a certificate of authenticity.

Here's my Gift to my parents out of my first Salary (Stipend out of CA Articleship) on Dads Birthday with Dutch Chocolate Cake.

Extremely Elated. Thought would share with you guys.

Damages 4.5K

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Tin Edition: :eek:hyeah:

hIjLn.jpg

th9xa.jpg

YTP9I.jpg

3ZDVO.jpg

MFekn.jpg

It's so much better than I anticipated ! :clap:

Contains:

Booklet (which doubles up as a dino timeline (not shown in pics)).

Double-Sided Poster

Photo Stills

B&W Artcards

Colour Artcards

Logo Sticker

^Awesome buy Alekh! I was very elated that the trilogy came out in Blu ray sometime back. :D

@avinash4: Congrats on your first paycheck!

@avinash4-classic watch,loved it!
@alekhkhanna-Ohh man jurassic park trilogy it's priceless:thumb:,really loved the cover and all the artwork,it lightens the mood up!

Gannu said:
^Awesome buy Alekh! I was very elated that the trilogy came out in Blu ray sometime back. :D
Thanks. I had been waiting for this since the blu-ray format came into inception. Already saw the 1st movie and the PQ & AQ are excellent. The AQ when we hear T-Rex for the first time (glass scene & then the roar) is simply out of this world. I feel like a child again !
thegatekeeper said:
@avinash4-classic watch,loved it!
@alekhkhanna-Ohh man jurassic park trilogy it's priceless:thumb:,really loved the cover and all the artwork,it lightens the mood up!
I totally didn't expect it to be this good. It's a nicely done tin. But the best edition till now is the German JP steelbook. Wish I had some way of getting it (MediaMarkt exclusive, so only sold in stores (not online)). :(
MPS0x.jpg

Bk7yr.jpg

aI5tU.jpg

Jurassic Park is debossed and the dino is embossed. Looks killer IMO.

Got myself Asus XONAR DG + ONKYO Hts 3300 + Battlefield 3 PC this Deepavali!

Movies will never be the same anymore! Damn 3300 being just a entry level HTiB brings the theatre to home! Damn Awesome Sound! :good:

ram_dante said:
Got myself Asus XONAR DG + ONKYO Hts 3300 + Battlefield 3 PC this Deepavali!

Movies will never be the same anymore! Damn 3300 being just a entry level HTiB brings the theatre to home! Damn Awesome Sound! :good:

bEyDD.png

:p

Back