The "Everyday" show-off thread !

nehaladsul said:
@ alekhkhanna: Sorry for being so naive but what is NFSW?? I only know NFSW (Need For Speed World)...

And what is SD?? :ashamed:

Also, I am hoping you are over 18 years of age! :p

NSFW & SD already explained by fellow members. But yeah, I'm well over 18 years of age. :p

img0981xm.jpg

:p

@Phoenix: Great buy !

Some new stuff:

Scott Pilgrim Mugs:

vYDjg.jpg

YIgiM.jpg

iJfFI.jpg

VG3Mh.jpg

ZYlQl.jpg

And finally Professor Layton figurine: :clap: :eek:hyeah:

QfUHR.jpg

YLukO.jpg

K5B10.jpg

tXeNw.jpg

PAekQ.jpg

yICJQ.jpg

GOt3H.jpg

z5tCj.jpg

Return of the Killer Kaffi !

cd1zW.jpg

2wRvq.jpg

s7kwG.jpg

Look Ma, I'm so flexible !

FrXZ9.jpg

Finis !

kLl7s.jpg

krishnandu said:
@Killerz Wow I was looking for same upgrade from Mach 3. How much did it cost??

Yeah i was too using Mach 3 till now, but this is much better. Smoothly glides like butter.. my cousin told me about it, said he shaves almost everyday and the blades lasted about 2 months. The 4 blades pack costs around 1400/-.

I got the razor @ 1095/-

alekhkhanna said:
^^ Hey, got it from AMZ UK for 29GBP. Shipped via SnS (550 buck, no customs). Right now AMZ UK is OoS wrt the figurine, but AMZ US has it for nearly 70$.
Hey thanks a lot for the info.... :hap2:

imkaush said:
From where did you get this...???

Please let me know the place/price? :)
alekhkhanna said:
^^ Hey, got it from AMZ UK for 29GBP. Shipped via SnS (550 buck, no customs). Right now AMZ UK is OoS wrt the figurine, but AMZ US has it for nearly 70$.

If you want to buy figurines, always look at a few other sites in Japan first. It'll get to you quicker and will be much cheaper. And no SnS because they ship directly.

Revoltech Professor Layton | HobbyLink Japan - It is about 23 USD shipped to India.

That is where I got my Layton figure from.

Other websites I have ordered from and are reliable.

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop]

Hobby Search PVC Anime Figures Store

Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions - Play-Asia.com

Back