KxVCp9al.jpg

oX5d1kal.jpg

YHaNiCWl.jpg

bh7fLQOl.jpg

DX4Vz0hl.jpg

Xe9emKLl.jpg

ygZHTVil.jpg

Gonna Taste Them on Mah ATH-M50 :head:

Like it man, sources and damages please.

Gonna Taste Them on Mah ATH-M50 :head:

Congrats.... wanted to know Top 50 Reloaded is MP3 or Audio CD or Blue Ray format ?

Very nice selection......You picked up each & every album very brilliantly... covered huge chunk of famous track.

My Fav will be Sufiaana - Contains some rare songs/compilation from Sufi Gurus...

ALL Available at FK....... BTW.

Congrats.... wanted to know Top 50 Reloaded is MP3 or Audio CD or Blue Ray format ?

Very nice selection......You picked up each & every album very brilliantly... covered huge chunk of famous track.

My Fav will be Sufiaana - Contains some rare songs/compilation from Sufi Gurus...

ALL Available at FK....... BTW.

Thanks for your appreciation.
I got them from mah brother, all of them are audio cds and Top 50 Reloaded is a 3 Disc combo Audio cd.

- - - Updated - - -

Like it man, sources and damages please.

Got them frm various sources including flipkart, rhythm house, etc
No exact info abt damages should b around 1~1.5k.

Just got these two today from Ebay.com. Cost me Rs.188 in INR. Very good quality stuff and absolutely worth the money.

20130205_201721.jpg 20130205_201732.jpg

impressions on the case please,mister sunny27 .looks a great source for mods.

the cases are capable of protecting your IEMs/Earphones in every situation perfectly well. Well built and nice and handy for frequent travelers like me. Worth the money. it works out to around Rs.95 per case from Ebay.com. These were shipped out of Hong Kong and reached me in 3 weeks time.

the cases are capable of protecting your IEMs/Earphones in every situation perfectly well. Well built and nice and handy for frequent travelers like me. Worth the money. it works out to around Rs.95 per case from Ebay.com. These were shipped out of Hong Kong and reached me in 3 weeks time.

ok.here's the thing.can it fit a san disk clip?if yes,it can hold a cmoy with a 9v battery.the pcb will need to be tweaked,but this would be a great portable setup.would definitely beat a tin can cmoy in terms of build.and considering the fact that a altoids goes for around 200-300,its(case) really cheap!

Optimus is here:

Flipkart packaging was awesome, not a single dent on the box, but when they delivered it I told the courier guy that I won't sign unless I inspect the seal, he declined firmly and said they never tamper with the seal, so I took him for his word as the packaging was solid, I was having doubts cause by gawd that was a very light package, the entire box weighted less than my Nokia 5800, I was afraid that when I take it up I'd see a empty box, well:
3fDdvpd.jpg

Seal is there firmly, as they said, and this should shut people up in FB etc who says fk sells used products:
fNutGVt.jpg

Free case, thanks to LG:
wJrb7ox.jpg

Sexiest phone I had seen, much more good looking than the phones samsung throws out of its stable, light weight, also the build quality is good:
xgRNYrT.jpg

Textured back, feels comfortable to hold:
raGGzMa.jpg

sPAacoF.jpg

Full signal bars, and connected GPRS without any settings and did so unlike my Nokia 5800, flawless:
LLtMHUR.jpg

Size compared to funbook:
6sPYUgG.jpg

My arsenal, the funbook is near dead, so ignore it:
7A7B5or.jpg

Back