The "Everyday" show-off thread !

DSCF0170.JPG
DSCF0173.JPG
DSCF0182.JPG
DSCF0186.JPG
DSCF0188.JPG
got my ONE X a while ago with beats audio..

My Old WD My Passport SE failed.So WD Sent me the new My Passport as RMA Device.
And My God! It is fast! I used to get max 70MBps on my old drive, but this new drive touches 105 or 110MBps with ease. Min I saw was 57MBps, it averaged at a good 83MBps.. Awesome drive I say!

Attachments

• My Drive.png
    My Drive.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 247
Some new jewelry:

Seiko Kinetic Diver's Watch 200m SKA369P1 SKA369P SKA369 (cal. 5M62)

Water resistant 200 meters/ 20bar
Kinetic Quartz movement.
Luminous Lumibrite hands and markers
Rapid Date adjustment.
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Precise Kinetic Quartz movement with automatic power generator.
Power reserve indicator (second hand movement).
6-month capacitor (holds charge for 6 months).
Three Fold Clasp with secure lock and push button release

Hardlex Crystal.
Dial: Blue
Stainless steel bracelet
Diameter: 45mm including crown
Screw Back, Screw Crown

IMG_4828_zps5cfaf89d.jpg

IMG_4833_zpsd0750a2f.jpg

IMG_4830_zps5c429faf.jpg

A nice sturdy and heavy diver watch. Looks much better in reality. Kinetic Engine (capacitor should hold for 10 years); though the internal rotor is noisy. Rotational bezel, helps one time their dives (though I do not know how to swim); and the proprietary Seiko Lumbrite lasts almost 2 hours...! Check out the Seiko "typhoon"; and the case-back. Screw-down crown with internal gaskets. Has the "hardlex" crystal which should be able to hold its own during war or over sea deployments...! Real-estate = 44mm (till the crown end). Also known as the Seiko "Pepsi" diver. Power reserve = 6 months, which can be seen using the push-button.

Orient Men's CFT00005M Power Reserve Semi-Skeleton Orange Automatic (cal. FT00-C1)

Dial window material typeScratch resistant sapphire
Display TypeAnalog
Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety
Case diameter43.7 millimeters
Case Thickness12.1 millimeters
Band MaterialTwo-tone stainless steel
Bezel functionSlide-rule
Special featuresWater Resistant
MovementJapanese automatic
Water resistant depth330 Feet

IMG_4839_zpsa94d8c58.jpg

IMG_4838_zps38257dfa.jpg

IMG_4837_zps808a8c46.jpg

IMG_4835_zpscc329203.jpg

A brand which not many are aware of, but worshiped by horological aficionados. Japan-made, and an automatic which shows power-reserve for ~40H of energy. This added complication with the slide-rule bezel, and the exhibition case back (which I love) makes it quite a novelty. Last but not the least, semi-skeleton; shows the balance-wheel beating away to glory...!

IMG_4825_zpsbdfb2d56.jpg

IMG_4824_zpsf4f132d2.jpg

Also ordered a bracelet re-sizing tool, cause the idiotic watch makers here scratch and tarnish the bracelet. Plus the Seiko bracelet is extremely complicated with respect to adjustment. Has a slip-ring system which hold the deployment bars together. Usually this falls out when the pin is removed. If the slip-tube is not used, the pin can fall out, and the watch can be lost. On the other hand, the Orient has the normal expanded end pins and took 2 minutes to adjust, where as the Seiko diver took around 2 hours...!

And the final shot:
IMG_4841_zps6cc48236.jpg

:)

Back