The "Everyday" show-off thread !

25g7z7q.jpg

Source and damages?

What happened to the O! Play Soup?

The remote of the O!Play has stopped responding as regards to the volume increase key. No matter how many times I press the volume key on the remote it only increases to 1 and no further. Even if I put the TV volume to really high levels using the TV's remote, I can't hear anything while playing a video. All other keys are working properly though, just the volume key has stopped responding!! :(

The remote of the O!Play has stopped responding as regards to the volume increase key. No matter how many times I press the volume key on the remote it only increases to 1 and no further. Even if I put the TV volume to really high levels using the TV's remote, I can't hear anything while playing a video. All other keys are working properly though, just the volume key has stopped responding!! :(

So the remote was damaged and not the player? Dude, you should've asked Asus for a spare remote. :)

Or better still, there are plenty of those Chinese remotes that work well with many devices. Please contact Asus customer support and see if it helps.

Last edited:
Back