The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got it today directly from aditya infotec .they received only two pieces I was calling them like hell for a week. They will send me a bill through a dealer tomorrow.
I installed the card and played few games. Everything turned on with Max settings feels so nice. Brilliant upgrade from my 5870.will do testing tomorrow and post results.

Got it today directly from aditya infotec .they received only two pieces I was calling them like hell for a week. They will send me a bill through a dealer tomorrow.
I installed the card and played few games. Everything turned on with Max settings feels so nice. Brilliant upgrade from my 5870.will do testing tomorrow and post results.
Congrats!
how are the noise and temps like?

LOTRs for 750 bucks from fk

20140124_195702.jpg

20140124_195642.jpg

got some stuff for my sister.
let the pictures do the talking
ASUS X550 CC- 072D for Rs. 31,816/- snapdeal
DSCN0032red.jpg

DSCN0030red.jpg

targus trek laptop bag for Rs. 945/- ebay.in
DSCN0029red.jpg

the accessories
DSCN0027red.jpg

generic TV tuner card : rs 1169 (amazon.in)
ZTE k 4201 21.1mbps 3G modem : Rs.1199/- snapdeal
pinnacle surge suppressor : Rs.180/- (local purchase)
seagate falcun 1 TB portable USB 3 hard disk : Rs 3819/- (flipkart)
and the hard disk pouch for Rs. 160/- (amazon.in)

Yeah, the Sony is not being synchronized with my Bravia properly. Sometimes some episodes get skipped, sometimes the srt file not being loaded with the file and all.
I'm not sure that this one won't have that problem yet, need time to test.

Yeah, the Sony is not being synchronized with my Bravia properly. Sometimes some episodes get skipped, sometimes the srt file not being loaded with the file and all.
I'm not sure that this one won't have that problem yet, need time to test.
The problem might be with your TV. Sony TVs are known to be finicky with different formats and subs. I have the same Sony drive(albeit 1TB one) and I am able to play everything I load on it on my Samsung Plasma. Samsung TVs are known to support nearly all popular formats.

I know mate, Sony is one damn arrogant brand, especially for televisions. Well I am fortunate that mine plays all types of format. But I have been using my SanDisk Extreme pen drive with the TV for over a month now, and never noticed this problem, well that could be because the TV handles pen drives and external hard disks at a different way, whatever, everything will be cleared out with time.

Back