hZkjC00.jpg

mJkacb1.jpg

Ship of Theseus:

Different packaging - feels like cardboard:

cFQAYTv.jpg

With character bios:

BW1yVDH.jpg

pFuzoSM.jpg

Also comes with a dual sided poster plus the bluray (both not pictured). Pretty sweet package IMO.

Letters of Note and The Best of McSweeney's Internet Tendency - Both are absolutely great reads:

9aB4RhM.jpg

^^ Thanks bro :)
Primeabgb: 2313 + Shipping

Specs:
Phenom x6 1055T 3.36 GHz | MSI 890GXM G65 | Corsair XMS3 2*4GB 1600mhz | BenQ E2200HD | Xbox 360 Controller | Seagate 4.5TB | Seagate GoFlex 3.0 4TB | WD My Book Essential 3.0 1TB | CM HAF 922 | Corsair VX 550 | Logitech MX 518 | Logitech G510 | Sapphire 7850 OC | APC 1kVA | Razer Goliathus Control | Logitech C270H | Hyper 212EVO (Push Pull) | Asus RT N13U on DD-WRT | Deepcool Fan Controller | Nzxt Hue

Something came in the mail today ...apologies for bad quality pics.
takes my HDD collection to 40TB (+15TB of dvds)
IMG_7481.JPG

Liked the cover given for Ultra
IMG_7482.JPG

Somethings that have come in the last 30-45 days - had some more but lazy - will poast pics of my CATs, buds shortly as well
IMG_7483.JPG
IMG_7486.JPG
IMG_7487.JPG

Bluetooth Speakers with Mic - for those hikes and boring telecons
IMG_7491.JPG

PogoPlug - one opened and one is still sealed
IMG_7493.JPG

The legendary Jawbone era (arrubaly the best bluetooth's - noise assasin and motion controls) - with 3rd party earbuds
z1.JPG
z2.JPG

The below is the one I have - beware - the headset is state of the art but the earbuds really suck (u need to spend additional 10-20 bucks on buds)
http://www.amazon.com/Jawbone-ERA-H...F8&qid=1397388778&sr=8-3&keywords=jawbone+era

The new Model launched around 2 months back (the ERA 'original' were there for 2-3 years and ruled as No1 bluetooth in USA)
http://www.amazon.com/Jawbone-Bluet...F8&qid=1397388778&sr=8-6&keywords=jawbone+era
Nice. Can you give the link for the Bluetooth ear piece? last item?
[DOUBLEPOST=1397388952][/DOUBLEPOST]Buying makes sense only if u are in US as indian price is around 12-15k:(

Well... I am. :D.[DOUBLEPOST=1397389254][/DOUBLEPOST]The prize diff between black and white for ERA, the new model is over 40$!!!. WTF

And if i select without charge case, the price goes up!!!. Whats going on with the pricing.

The new one is a different architecture - is slightly smaller and IMO looks ordinary (older model looks more stylish and stands out).
Try ebay - For Jawbone era - ebay is the way to go.
Well... I am. :D.[DOUBLEPOST=1397389254][/DOUBLEPOST]The prize diff between black and white for ERA, the new model is over 40$!!!. WTF

And if i select without charge case, the price goes up!!!. Whats going on with the pricing.

@vercetti

About that Bluetooth speaker. I was planning to get one. I know the usual ones (mostly chinese stuff) go for under 1000 Rs on ebay.in. Can you link where you got it from and how good is it especially for calls (music as well). I too have frequent onsite calls and i use a BT headset for now but speaker sounds good.
It is more important that the other person does not end up hearing his own voice or some echo should not happen. Also when i speak, they should not hear me muffled or give me complaints that they aren't able to hear and such.
Also does yours have SD Card slot and all such features. Not that i need it but just curious. Also how good/bad is the battery ?

Ok. Just my 2 cents. I constantly use Broadcom Tele conf system for last 2 years for these client calls. even then the call quality is random.
you have good days and bad days. Whats the point in spending money for things just for that. For last 3 months, I am using that latest broadcom
model with built in video conf setup. Even then, the call qlty is just random. sometimes good. sometimes bad. And these, the company is spending money.
Not me. :). I think my N4 and now the Note 3 call qlty in speaker or hands mode gives me similar results.

Ok. Just my 2 cents. I constantly use Broadcom Tele conf system for last 2 years for these client calls. even then the call quality is random.
you have good days and bad days. Whats the point in spending money for things just for that. For last 3 months, I am using that latest broadcom
model with built in video conf setup. Even then, the call qlty is just random. sometimes good. sometimes bad. And these, the company is spending money.
Not me. :). I think my N4 and now the Note 3 call qlty in speaker or hands mode gives me similar results.

I will be frank here. The BT speaker is very fancy stuff and i want to buy only for that :p
I too see not much use may be. And yes call quality is sometimes not good i know. Most of my calls are the AT&T Teleconferencing center and i feel the quality is not good.
Usually if there is a one on one call, i tell my onsite guy to call me directly rather than using the conference bridge number.
The only good thing i like about the bridge is that the number is usually a Toll free US number and i can use skype to dial that number for free, in cases when my company forgets to connect my call or call is dropped off in between.

Back