The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got it couple of days back. Works like a charm. Would have preferred something in metal though.

Attachments

• 1400595471611.jpg
    1400595471611.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 1400595513644.jpg
    1400595513644.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 263
@booo Really..?o_O That is an everyday show-off?? :mad::mad:
I like this thread. :):)
@booo What model is this?
Toyota 86 GTS Manual 2014. GTS is the high end model that comes with spoiler, ICE and other goodies
Jeremy clarkson's review of this car:
tumblr_mi1crmi6I31rx84v2o1_500.gif

• booo....Big congrats on the purchase. It deserves a separate thread though. Mind sharing its costs and the legal formalities in your awesome country.
its 40K driveaway and there are no legal formalities as such unless you mowed a couple of people with a truck in which case you wont be allowed to drive any vehicle.

I like this thread. :):)

Toyota 86 GTS Manual 2014. GTS is the high end model that comes with spoiler, ICE and other goodies
Jeremy clarkson's review of this car:

its 40K driveaway and there are no legal formalities as such unless you mowed a couple of people with a truck in which case you wont be allowed to drive any vehicle.

Congratulatons, "cousin" (I drive a BRZ). :p

40k is expensive! Considering the price and the fact that you drive on the correct side of the road, you must be in Aus?

Congratulations. From where and how much?

That GPU deserves a better photo though ;)

Bought it from Mac IT : lamington Road !
Damage : 18.7 k with div to vga adapter :D

Primeagbg don't know y still selling for 19k

I did got offer from other shops for the same card for 18.5k plus adapter chargers but due to train and some good service I went for mac it ! didn't wanted to take risk on this one :cool:

Back