The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got the VX450 a month before. Working great, loving it :hap2:

Attachments

• phpmLLyx2PM.jpg
    phpmLLyx2PM.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 112
^ spacewise the atcs is way ahead but build quality and finish and that glossy finish the wavie beats the atcs hands down.
@gannu 15k

bottle said:
^ spacewise the atcs is way ahead but build quality and finish and that glossy finish the wavie beats the atcs hands down.
@gannu 15k

Congrats sir.
It looks huge n awesome.

Now as per rules, You need to create new thread for this.

bottle said:

@gannu 15k

:O CM can't even better their own what 7years old cabbie :O

i dont know whether it shud be considered in everyday show off thread or not still posting it

got a new airtel digital tv.

amazing set top box and a very nice sleek universal remote

paid RS 2050 with 3 month subscription of the economy pack

amazing picture quality!!

here we go!!

[url=http://www.imgx.org/public/view/18275] [/URL]

[url=http://www.imgx.org/public/view/18277][/URL]

Airtel Digital TV :

Advantages :

(1) Airtel Digital TV offers true DVD quality picture and CD quality sound which are absolutely flawless. So its customers can be assured of its crystal-clear video and stereophonic sound.

(2) The external appreacnce of Digital TV STB is sleek and stylish unlike the STB of other DTH operators which are huge and bulky. Digital TV’s STB proves to be a fantastic eye-candy.

(3) For the first time, Digital TV is a DTH that offers universal remotes for its users. So no more hassle of using two remotes at a time. (One for TV, the other for STB). Digital TV’s STB remotes (after programming) will work with both your TV as well with the STB.

(4) Only Digital TV exclusively offers 10 popular and premium World-Space satellite radio chs to its subscribers. There is so much to hear, when you have World Space Radio with you, another first from Digital TV.

(5) The Dish antenna of Digital TV is considerably bigger than other DTH dishes. This makes sure that you dont loose connectivity even when it rains wild. The bigger dish has been brought up keeping this aspect in mind.

Disadvantages :

(1) The only disadvantage of Digital TV is its price which is comparetively higher than any other DTH. The highest pack goes up to Rs.424 per month which comes out to be too costly keeping in mind the present cut-throat competition in the DTH market.

Wraith said:
I got the Sandisk Sansa Fuse 4gb

I am really liking this player...very easy to use and pretty good sound quality.

great. :D i wanted to get the fuze as well but had to settle for clip because of low cash.

how much did you get it for? did you get it locally?

First round of shells!

119tdo2.jpg

Many thanx to coolst3 for the deal and stormblast/sharekhan for the reco. :)

The gun comes by the month-end. :p

Back