The "Everyday" show-off thread !

FaH33m said:
Cant get enough of audio gear :ashamed: Here's a replacement for HD 201.
Philips SHP 9000.

First Impressions.
Amazing Headphones , sound quality is really crisp and detailed ,very big improvement compared to my HD201.
One of the most comfortable headphones Ive used,they are like quiet big compared to most HP's and totally sit over the ears, and you don't even feel its their on your head.Comes with detachable cables and a carry pouch.
Loving it Totally. :eek:hyeah:

Damage : Rs. 2444 from Croma .(a total steal, cause usually they cost 4K in the market. :D)

Wow ! Those are some great cans. People on head-fi call this a poor mans HD650. No small feat that !

Philips are generally known to make great cans that nobody seems to know about since they do not have a brand name like Sennheiser , AKG or Grado. :hap2:

Now you better burn them in properly and we are expecting a review as well, so don't disappoint. :bleh:

Attachments

• psu.jpg
    psu.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 122
  • hdd.jpg
    hdd.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 88
Bottle, please post damages as well.

Congrats on the Signature series PSU. Guess you were hunting for one since long! :p

^ Yup, Picked those up from SG, gave up waiting for them to arrive in India plus the expected price of ~18k for the 850 watter scared me

^WTH? 17k for the SG850? What's inside that PSU for paying so much? :O

Lol that could probably get you something in the lines of a Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 via KMD. :lol:

You know IT Depot prices, its a lot cheaper on newegg but I was willing to buy the psu locally if they got in the 650W but they indicated that they were only getting in the 850 at that time.

Now recently there was some news of better relations with Antec and they would be getting the entire range but I got tired of waiting

BF1983 said:
Wow ! Those are some great cans. People on head-fi call this a poor mans HD650. No small feat that !

Philips are generally known to make great cans that nobody seems to know about since they do not have a brand name like Sennheiser , AKG or Grado. :hap2:

Now you better burn them in properly and we are expecting a review as well, so don't disappoint. :bleh:

poor man's HD650 ? woah :O !

After 15-20 hours of burn-in they've already started showing improvements. :eek:hyeah:

Review will be up soon, but for that I will need help and advice from you with tests from all your hi-end Amps/DAC.:tongue: I am not really good with cans . :ashamed:

Will meet ya soon.

Back