The "Everyday" show-off thread !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425376183.851035.jpg

Ssd finally :)

Got a couple of games at nice discounts:

IMAGE00587.jpg

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PC) from Amazon India @Rs.199/- only! :D

IMAGE00590.jpg

Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3) from Snapdeal @Rs.1,249/- (normally sold on SD for Rs.2,300/-).

Cheers guys and a big Congrats all round on the great purchases on this thread to everybody!

@touzeen Links for the Hero 616 model. Remember using the Hero pens when I was a kid. How is the ink filler working. Does it fill fully or the usual half fill.
remember using 2 of those pens for my exams.
Congrats on the purchase and Wishing you all the best for your forthcoming exams.

Last show off for sometime,exams next month.
Hero 616, famous Parker 51 clone for 1% of the cost. Rs.200
Sheaffer Taranis, Sheaffers attempt to be relevant in the 21st century. Works halfway. Rs.3850
Diamine Ink. The ink makers to the Queen. Rs.380

Hi Touzeen
I used to write on a Hero pen too, it was great while it lasted.
are there any newer and maybe better models of Hooded nib fountain pens available?
preferably below 200 rupees.

Nice buy congrats.
But maybe you should've gone for xbone.
16,690?

Thanks !

This is what I have planned; I would play on PS3 for a year and half and complete must-play games. By that time PS4 game library would be matured and can make a switch to PS4 from PS3.

It costed me ₹15,636 for console. I have also bought HDD tray from eBay for ₹245. Tray would accommodate 500GB HDD pulled from laptop couple of years back and being used as external HDD.

Last edited:
Thanks !

This is what I have planned; I would play on PS3 for a year and half and complete must-play games. By that time PS4 game library would be matured and can make a switch to PS4 from PS3.

It costed me ₹15,636 for console. I have also bought HDD tray from eBay for ₹245. Tray would accommodate 500GB HDD pulled from laptop couple if tears back and being used as external HDD.

How come the PS3 looks so different.

Back